Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Team Orders

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    The benefits for winning the Constructors' Championship are huge. The money is huge, the attraction for endorsements are huge, and the pit lane position is great also. Besides they get people to buy and drink that Red Bull goop.

Why wouldn't Horner have team orders? It is legal now, and with those crappy tyres and no refueling, it's the way to go.
    Before the arrival of Pirelli, team orders were only good for two things - getting one driver ahead for the championship or keeping two inept drivers from piling into each other. Now with those clown tires we have a third one - stop racing, so the tires will last longer than 5 laps. That's the real lesson we learned at Malaysia. Pirelli has finally made a mockery of F1.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I'm not sure I like all this "BAD" about Pirelli tyres. Apart from anything else, my Volvo came equipped with Pirelli tyres, and I find all this very worrisome.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    Valve, Pirelli make fantastic passenger car, and motorcycle tires. I wouldn't worry about them on your Volvo. My motorcycle came with Pirelli tires, and only switched to Michelin because Pirelli are so damned expensive. They are only providing these quickly deteriorating tires to F1 because that is what Bernie and Co requested.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think they should let the drivers drive, but at the same time they are very good for strategy! Vettel is arrogant though and i think he embarrassed himself in that grand prix