As many of you may recall, I have never been a fan of Webber aka "da Chopper".
The reason is his nickname. I thought he was too willing to chop people throughout his career

Someone around here said about five or so years ago, that in the good ole days, he would not have been tolerated in F1. My response is "tolerated" would not been the issue, cause he would have touched wheels once too often and died, perhaps taking another driver with him.

In the big "Turkey bash" of a few years ago, I felt the accident was really a racing incident and did not join in the bashing of Vettel. At most it was 60/40 fault on Webber if one wants to do a stop action reveiw in milliscoends of the accident (a very unrealistic way to do it, but hey the last couple of years that is how the stewards hand out penalities nowadays) because things happen very fast, almost no time to react, driver is sitting low in the car, almost no visibility--and thanks to the good doc, my own personal experience in one of these monsters....the g-forces...

Anyway, today was enough. Webber is getting screwed to benefit Vettel.

More to the point: it is not that Webber was passed today, but it is just the gradual accumulation of this stuff.....

Best examples are these starts by Webber---

I think that Webber's problems in starting are not problems of his, but something with the team electronics done deliberately.

See, (again thanks to da taz), I know I could line up on the grid, push the buttons at the right time, and blast down the track. pin: Now that first corner, the only real question would be is when I crash out, how many others are going to go crashing with me.... ..but until then, I will not be looking like I got the car in fifth gear

Anyway, one start where it looks like Webber is starting the car in fifth gear instead of first gear, I could understand, but this many times in the last couple of years???

Once is an accident, twice is incompetent, three or more times is deliberate on the part of someone.

Why?
(1) if you got a team mate next to you, who is a threat, why not leave him behind at the start? hummmmmmm

(2) More importantly and far more beneficial, why not turn him into a rolling blockade or a chicane, and screw up the others as they try to get down the grid.....nothing like a little "dodge the slow car" to take a driver's attention off trying to pass Mr. Vettel.

Now one might think that is just me being crazy and forgetting to wear my tin hat, and is no more likely than having a team mate deliberately crash out to give another team mate a victory.....no way, you say....

Sure.....