Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Maybe that will make people reconsider the performances of Schumacher the last few seasons.
    Yup, for an old dawg he was not too shabby at all. I doubt Rosberg has upped his game this year. He's always been driving on this level.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lets see how things work out over half a season before giving Schumacher any undue praise shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Lets see how things work out over half a season before giving Schumacher any undue praise shall we?
    I am not surprised that Nico is matching Lewis like this is all I am saying. He's exceptionally quick and totally underrated. Lewis has his hands full this year. Mind you, as Lewis gets more comfortable in the team and finds better set ups in the car he may very well start to outpace Nico but time will tell

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    It's difficult to answer this question. The Lotus drivers did spend almost the entire race in a fighting mode. While their points count is low, they put a fine show. I am also impressed with Massa and his car. It was also refreshing to see Massa not trying to help Alonso on the start. Amazingly Alonso did end up second into the first turn, but as we know that didn't help him much...

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Bianchi had great pace but I have to think that if Charles Pic doesn't lose 25 seconds after getting run over by the STR (Vergne?) he may have been right with Jules.

Lots of solid drives. Hulkenberg was 6th early. Webber, Rosberg, Vettel, Grosjean, Kimi (one slip up), Massa, and Perez handled the conditions well.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keysersoze
    Bianchi had great pace but I have to think that if Charles Pic doesn't lose 25 seconds after getting run over by the STR (Vergne?) he may have been right with Jules.
    Good point, I had forgotten about that bit of misfortune for Caterham.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nico - Blazing fast and only disallowed a podium by Brawn.

Webber - Only mistake he made was to be believe the **** coming out of Horner's mouth.

Bianchi - Can't wait for DiResta to get canned and Jules to get his seat.

RoGro - Unequal parts and still bests his teammate.

Massa - Quiet, but consistent.

JEV - Points for STR!!

Bottas - Riding a hog and almost getting into the points.

Button - One hell of drive that was once again compromised by a sloppy McLaren stop.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Webber and Rosberg, even though Massa lost places in the beginning, he did well in the end to finish 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Easy for me to pick driver of the race today. Rosberg. No question about it. Class drive from a class driver. I always said he was better than people gave him credit for and for the last two races, even though he has been out-qualified by Hamilton in both races, he has been more than a match for him on pace and was definitely the quicker of the two today. I think he would have actually outqualified Hamilton in Malaysia had it not been wet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Maybe that will make people reconsider the performances of Schumacher the last few seasons.
    Exactly what I was thinking, Schumacher actually was faster then Rosberg in almost all the races I remember, Hamilton definitely got his money's worth in Sepang, I don't actually remember seeing Rosberg hound him like he did to hamilton, ever.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Did you mean, undue praise to a 7 time WDC?

Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on

Quote Originally Posted by i_max2k2
    Webber and Rosberg, even though Massa lost places in the beginning, he did well in the end to finish 5th.

Exactly what I was thinking, Schumacher actually was faster then Rosberg in almost all the races I remember, Hamilton definitely got his money's worth in Sepang, I don't actually remember seeing Rosberg hound him like he did to hamilton, ever.
    Mind you, Hamilton is going to get quicker as the season progresses when he embeds himself further into the team and gets used to the car and set ups more. Still, in Australia there appeared to be a 0.3 gap, same in testing and same in Malaysia. I've a lot of time for Rosberg, he's one of my favorite drivers, so I'll be happy to see him do well against Hamilton and finally get the credit he deserves.