Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

IndyCar Ministry - Letter to the Fans

The IndyCar Ministry released our Letter to the Fans this morning. Check it out on our fully revamped website at IndyCarMinistry.com (Link at top or click thank you in top comment).

Our ministry is seeking to engage fans like never before! We first wanted to say thank you to all of you for your continued support of IndyCar and the IndyCar Ministry. Our goal is to spread some awareness of what all we do at IndyCar Ministry, and also provide our loyal fans with some new and unique ways to get involved and interact with IndyCar's teams and drivers! Please check out some of the new features of our site and read through the letter to find out some of the exciting new initiatives that we will be launching in 2013.

We also would like to create a fan advisory board. Getting started, we are looking for 30-40 IndyCar fans of all ages to answer a 25-30 question survey about IndyCar, the Ministry, your ideas for IndyCar, and things you would like to see at events as a fan. Our goal is to receive feedback that will help IndyCar and the Ministry better interact with the fans and provide even more excitement for you at each event.

If you are interested in being a part of our advisory board, please send me a PM with your name, age, how long you have followed IndyCar, and email address.

Thank you all for you continued support of IndyCar and the IndyCar Ministry! We hope to meet each of you at the track and pray for a safe and exciting 2013!

Chris (Gasoline Alley)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just a quick note about Indycar Ministry. Bob and his team provide a great service to the Indycar community by providing spiritual leadership and support to all the teams, suppliers, series officials and fans.

You can't meet a better group of people. Indycar Minsitry is a 501c non profit orginization, and donating to them helps them spread their message. I know that was not the intent of their post, but they are on my list of donors and if you are in a postion to help out, I know it would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to seeing what new activities that have in store for 2013!
    Green, Green, Green!