Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL
    Come on now, they were obviously on different strategies. They were 3 seconds apart at the only point that matters, the chequered flag.
    I have to agree. While Sutil drove brilliantly, it was only the choice of tyre at the start that got him in the mix. The rate at which the super softs wore I think any driver from around there would have been up there. He didnt do a great job on the soft tyres at the end either and ultimately did a better job than Paul di Resta, but only 3 seconds better.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jas123f1
    According to Marca was also Perez (when he was driving for Sauber 2012) asked from Ferrari to take into account Alonso.. It's sad ..
    Frmula 1: Sergio Prez: "Ferrari me pidi a menudo que cuidara de Alonso" - MARCA.com
    You can bet the Toro Rosso's were also told to take into account Vettel. So?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    You can bet the Toro Rosso's were also told to take into account Vettel. So?
    So when in doubt post something negative about Alonso to show your bias in a profoundly petty way. Boo hoo
    May the forza be with you

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL
    Come on now, they were obviously on different strategies. They were 3 seconds apart at the only point that matters, the chequered flag.
    True, but the context in which Sutil raced was more impressive, i.e., he ran ahead of the train and had to deal with the pressure, whereas Di Resta was always in the 8-12 position.