Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 31 Times in 24 Posts
    This week is 19. GHD Ilirska Bistrica (Slovenia) and count for national championship and for european.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lousada

For Urbanus-DenoS2000, the new European Champion?

Thanks for watching
    Thanks, I was offline for a long time, didn't see this Yes, there is a distinct chance for Tommy Muhvić to become champion, it's nice to see how he has evolved into a really fast driver!

Anyway, I was at Ilirska Bistrica last weekend. It was a bit dissapointing to see that neither Pailer nor Faggioli drove but still it was a great race. The winner was, as expected like last year, Miloš Beneš who drove very nicely in his superior Osella FA30. In cars the winner was Andreas Marko after a superb drive as usual, although it must be noted he was for sure helped by the technical problems of Pailer and Pregartner. BTW, this was the first time I saw his new Porsche live. It has 870 BHP and this is the car that left me most amazed! The power is absolutely brutal and you really cant imagine it until you see it.

Now, Buzet

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts

Re: European Hillclimb 2013

How was Buzet? The Croatians had a great party for their new champion?

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts

Re: European Hillclimb 2013

Here you can see the atmosphere in Buzet. Fantastic as usual (note this is only the beginning, the atmosphere gets really hot when the later runners arrive). Plus Tomislav Muhvi? was crowned champion so it gave a little extra spice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB6LX31Y5MA