Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Exactly. Any "smart" driver would take power stage easily and secure the win, especially this early of the season. What does Ogier? Push huge top times and crush everybody else! Why? Because he can. Because he is so full of confidence he doesn't even think it's a risk. Every win will just boost it more. I just wonder if it'll last if someone should shake it by pushing Ogier to the edge?
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    For his opponents, the year in the Fabia S2000 was the worst thing for them, but the best thing for him - it made him even more hungry for success.

I'm sure there will be events were the car has issues - but, you would be brave to bet against him.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Humber
    Fingers crossed that Mads can find the right stuff to keep Ogier from having walk overs.
    With what car?! Fiesta is not good enough.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    With what car?! Fiesta is not good enough.
    It's good enough. They just has to operate it as a works car. Not a private team with a very limited budget

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Every time they try harder, it brakes. So not good enough.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I feel like we have just had a Senna vs Schumacher moment in the WRC. We only saw the beginning of what could have been years of great fighting between Ogier and Loeb. Just like Schumacher and Senna. Looking forward to Argentina.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Yes, have to agree with Jani but hope I'm not alone in saying that is incredible to watch. I think it's just a question of when he will win the championship rather than if, and how many championships can he win before he is challenged? It could be a case of hoping that Hyundai or Toyota or whoever, find the next star driver.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    In my opinion it's the endless ambitions and tons of self confidence what together with exceptional skills makes him a different animal. If he continues like that it's gonna be tough future because Sebastien II. is of those who don't satisfy himself by just winning. He seems to aim to beat his opponents to dust.

If only Jari Matti had the same confidence levels. He's just too fragile.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Folks here didn't eat my bate but I wasn't kidding. Lappi challenged him with pure speed at NORF. Homeland yes but actually Ogier has more experience of those stages than Lappi. And what about that young Tindemand? He looked very promising. So there's challenger coming. In feedinä years, WRC can ne very interesting.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    There were actually many drivers capable of some single successes but most of them never managed to repeat them or at least not more than few times. Time will tell but I hope that somebody able to fight Ogier is found soon...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump