Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    What the point is of the Lada entry, given that it's not a global brand and presumably has no ambitions in that direction, I have no idea.
    Are LADAs available in China and South America?

I wonder what the North Americans will think of the WTCC this season without works Chevrolets, possibly no Fords, and a Russian car manufacturer...

Quote Originally Posted by christophulus
    The Eurosport coverage is comically bad, full of random unexpected ad breaks. The commentators do a decent job despite that though.
    Surely ITV4 has to be the worst for unexpected ad breaks though and a horrendous quantity of them too?

Also on the topic of Eurosport/WTCC, have you not seen Inside WTCC? It's a great mid-week fly on the wall show.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed

Surely ITV4 has to be the worst for unexpected ad breaks though and a horrendous quantity of them too?

ITV 4 are always going for advert breaks during safety car periods and then returning a few laps after the restart, often missing the lead chance.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like to watch videos, but i wouldnt dare to drive one

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    Are LADAs available in China and South America?

I wonder what the North Americans will think of the WTCC this season without works Chevrolets, possibly no Fords, and a Russian car manufacturer...

We don't think much since the series is not getting regular TV coverage here. Last year, the Sonoma race was on TV (yawn), but that's it. We did get a one hour summary of each race off season on Speed TV once all other series were over. I wonder if that is even going to happen this year considering that Speed TV will exist until the end of this summer before being merged into the rest of Fox Sports network.