Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC4

Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    Question will be:

Will WRC4 be made for the current consoles? Xbox360 and PS3 or will we all have to buy the new consoles???

If that's the case ill pass, it'll be another 4 years before I buy a new console!

Also; WRC4 should have changing weather conditions, tougher damage: punctures, wheels come off, engine failures etc.

Also a V-Rally 3 career mode where you'd start as a junior and make your way up the chain. Teams offer you drives and cars, be a privateer with sponsors and then Citroen or Ford or VW offer you a seat in a car, be 2nd driver or 1st driver in junior team, think Novikov previously and make your way to champion! Once you become champ for say 4 seasons make the change like Makinen did to Subaru! Have a few crap years and sort of start again back in a mid class (WRC2) and go to WRC again!

Get what I mean?

(This is another add on - I'd love era play. Start in the 1990's and finish in 2014! Old liveries and competition)
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Those are great idea above. Sounds like the gravel Gran Turismo. Maybe they are a bit too expansive to fit on 1 game disk?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some great news people! WRC4 Is on the works!!!

WRC 4: uscita ufficializzata al prossimo Gamescom 2013

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Let's see if they can improve it the way the fans want it.
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    I'm very disappointed that they sold out to Steam on MotoGP13, yet another game I can't play anymore, getting really tired of everything going onto steam, especially seen as all the people complain about it. Probably the same with WRC4?
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Can someone explane to me what Steam is and what it does? Whats wrong with it? Never used it...

As MotoGp, can we not buy it as a "cd box" now when it uses Steam?

I dont think that WRC 4 will be much better then the rest sadly. Will not pre-buy the game.It has to prove itself first.
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Even the cd box version needs steam to install. The idea behind Steam is that it makes sure you are always up to date with the latest patches and updates for the game, which sounds alright on the surface. The problem comes when you live in restricted bandwidth countries like myself or just want to play offline. Lots of issues people are having. I got Race Injection last year and decided to just go for this whole steam thing (well actually Simbin never bothered to say on the box that you needed Steam or throw the game in the bin). After downloading the 80mb required to get the box installation up to date, the damn thing then couldn't log in to steam for love or money. After 3 attempts (each time it "needed" to download the 80mb again!), I eventually found a file decrypter that could take the files on the disc (the whole game is on the disc you just need to be logged into steam to install it on your machine) and install it on my machine. Then I took my RaceOn exe file and overwritted the exe file in the folder and bingo I could play the game.

On properly Steam installed games there is another catch, if you get a message to update the game, no matter whether you've set it for offline play or not, you cannot play the game until that update is installed. Now some games have massive updates. It's all a pain in the ass.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    Can someone explane to me what Steam is and what it does? Whats wrong with it? Never used it...

As MotoGp, can we not buy it as a "cd box" now when it uses Steam?

I dont think that WRC 4 will be much better then the rest sadly. Will not pre-buy the game.It has to prove itself first.
    It is like iTunes for PC Games

Welcome to Steam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would suggest to Milestone that they break the rally down into separate days (i.e. do not have 6/7 stages without referencing what day of the event they occur day 1, day 2, day 3 etc).

Also does anyone know what the list of available cars is yet?

Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    I want the current 3 cars avail - DS3, Polo R and the M-sport Fiesta. Include the concept i20 Hyundai and out going MINI JCW Countryman

Have all the RRC and S2000 cars. Renault Megane from ERC, Skoda Fabia and Honda etc. And the old ones too ie Fiat Punto. Have Grp N cars as well.

Include previous gen WRC cars too. SX4, Lancer WRC, Focus, 307WRC, Fabia bla bla bla but able to drive those in the championship! Xsara and C4 and Octavia and old Subarus!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"