Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sebastien Pelicano, WRC4 game director confirms evrything we have recently read about WRC4
    and reveals a couple new things to Alan Boiston (VVV). Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQH...s1Ccb_gVaV7-5w

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Happy to hear that they at last have included support for h-shift gearing!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    How is it realistic when a 1200kg car stops from 100 km/h to a dead stop in 35m? And you can see that driving with a wheel will be awful. Just take RBR physics and just make the graphics better.

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Yes, it's good to hear that they have worked with engineers from teams in wrc about the physics, but the little of game play I'v seen so far, it feels like it's much like before but we'll see.

My biggest fair is as I said before - the stages. Germany stage we seen now and the finnish stage does not really enjoy me. Looks like wrc 3 and not even close to the real deal so if that's how it is when they realise the game, then it's a big NO for me. This is a big part for the realism and if they not can get that simple thing right for 4 years now, then it's sad and a bit funny when they are pro developers!

How hard can it be to make real looking stages with real details and nature graphics???? I will never understand that part!

And they most make a real stage finish and real stage starts....
    The finish of the stage is like in wrc 3 - arcade!

As for Finland, have you ever seen a stage and road looking like that? look at the nature in that stage?? very unreal. Only to look at photos and incar movies from Finland. I have been there several times, some of you to I think...

Germany stage - were are all the wine yards roads with tight hairpins, jumps, bad asphalt, long downhill and uphill sections?? Panzerplatte stage on a military road?? Come on - It's not near the real deal.

I cant understand why the graphic of the nature around the stages is so wrong??

I live in Sweden and the trailer from Sweden... ohh, I did'nt recognize that very well... The nature in this game is not even near the word "okey" or "good"

As for the career, I really hope for an REAL career feeling as in for example F1 2011.

The lightning effects they mention seems like a very good deal, as for the h-shift, wheels and cockpit adjustment - big plus!

But they need to step up untill they realise with the stage bulid when it comes to real details and the nature sorunding the stages!! If this should be a realistic sim and not another arcade racer.

The individual car sounds needs to be perfect and true this time!

Plz lcd, make this feedback get to milestones attention as you did for wrc 3!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Gamescom: WRC 4 part 3 - YouTube

New vid but that did'nt say much about the game sadly but more info to come.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A new fans made video, showing a new German stage (starting at 2:36) which reminds the real Mosel a lot.
    [youtube]pcnLKXvmzA4#t=181[/youtube]

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    They have still retained the robot co-driver though...
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by lcd
    A new fans made video, showing a new German stage (starting at 2:36) which reminds the real Mosel a lot.
    [youtube]pcnLKXvmzA4#t=181[/youtube]
    Guerra leads?

Are the "driver" drunk??

thank you lcd, I think that the stage from 2.36 is real nice but when it goes to the finish of the stage, njee not so good. I think it's some good really good parts in the stage but I'd hope that the stages was in that class all the time.

The start of the stage is well done, feels almost real but they REAlLY NEEDS to create a real stage finish, I really hate that arcadish stage finish when it easily can be so so much better wih a stage finish that looks real were you drive to the stop point! As in RBR.

But as for the germany stages, I really hope that they now have some tight and twisty wine-yard stages! That is Germany! And some panzarplatte look alike. They really need to copy every events stages so it feel absolutly real.

Like the germanys road surface as well, it's very slippery from time to time, especilly when it rains. That is also something I really hope that they who develop a wrc game/sim can think of!

I dont konw if I "wants" to hear this so bad, but for me, it feels like that the DS3 now sounds like a Citroen, much better sound than the other ****ty games in this serie? If i'm right.. Thanks Milestone! But if I'm right, then I hope that every single wrc car has their "own" sound and not as wrc 3....

Otherwise, it feels like the menus and so on feels much better and I like that type of menus...

The co-driver sound is the same - very bad. That's my opinion. I dont like that computer/arcade feel at all.

The physics feels better but it will be intresting to hear when team vvv starts to test this game.

And then the results/leaderbords, They most get that right, Guerra will never lead the WRC-class or take a stage win! come on. Copy the real leaderbords and make them realistic please.

But it looks ok but I want Milestone to think and create more simular nature/enviroment to the real events, stages that feels like we acculy drives the real events and looks simular to this we see live or on tv!

Real stage details all the way.

Individual copys of each and everyone of the cars cockpits/dash. Copy the cars straight a way!

A real career without some arcade stuff. Look at the F1 2011 career from codies! awesome!

Create the whole wrc feeling, this is a license game/sim and not a "random arcade" racer. This should be all 110% pure WRC all the way like before!!

And a heli in the air would be a cool and realistic thing!!

I hope Milestone can get this right some time!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think that WRC 4 is a good option for winter evenings but not replace RBR

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Any more news on the game?
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"