Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC4

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    thank you Lcd!! But as Pino said, I want to see and hear this to belive it but as always, it sounds good!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
    I think we have heard these promises before and when the actual game get released, we only see a shallow experience of those "features". Hope they will fix things this time, otherwise, I really hope Codies will get the licesnse and give us something really nice.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Oh my, looks like my answers of a new V-Rally 3 game style/career mode was answered!!!

And yes. We are awaiting to hear the new game and take in the new series of the WRC game! I am excited!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    '... So WRC4 now offers various 3D environments such as own office, where you can plan his career closely. Contrary to the usual linearity, here you can choose what career path you intervene and what contracts you sign or what race you want to go...
    Besides the two single-player modes, there are also a multiplayer mode...This is done in old-school style in the race against the ghost car of a challenger...Regardless of the mode, the game has an in-house Daylight system so that the next time the weather changes depending on the duration of the race or rally. So it can happen that one day, a rally begins the race but continued leading place in the late evening or at night. Another improvement is the damage model of cars. This now responds faithfully to collisions with the environment and impaired driving behavior as authentic as the engine allows it.''

http://www.spieletester.com/preview/...2013-vorschau/

Good work lcd! Keep the updates coming! Thanks alot!

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    The one thing that always was bugging me was that the camera was moving when i hit the breakes or when i step on the throttle and even when you turn right or left. Is there any way that i can lock it or it will always be the same...

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
    Regarding multiplayer, as far as I know, no leaderboards were available in the last iteration, hope they will implement one for this game.

I still hopes for a wrc sim not a game... the stages still is a arcade child game... not a single real stage detail... little hard but almost, they needs to look at a real wrc stage and implement the details in the games...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here we go! The first actual gameplay from Germany, with Alan behind the wheel!
    As you can see, there are several Improvements we've been reading about the last days!
    Happy to hear Germany has new stages, that do not repeat sections!

I'd say the whole thing, Is In a good direction, what do you say?

[youtube]CZAAQcd_9sM[/youtube]

The sound seems better, hard to hear good but little bit better, we will see if there is individual car sound that is a most... I got a bit angry tough, why the hell do they not make the typical stages in germany like the stages in wineyards and in panzerplatte?! I hope they have them!!

I dont understand why they have like 10 "arrows" in junctions instead of 2 like in real??? And in some junctions, they not have them in all. This is what I mean, they do not care about the small real details in a wrc rallystage! And that upset me when they have the real wrc-license!

As for the stage, okey but looks more like france or something then a real german stage.

And the arcade stage finish, hate it!

but it seems little bit better then wrc 3 but like a big update rather then a whole new game. This is not a sim, because they not use the real details, the stages dont look like the real dealand so on.