Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC4

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    I am very disappointed to see that they haven't done anything with the sound, how ignorant can one be towards their own product? Yes, of course it is "work in progress", but I would've thought they would have wanted to show that they have improved the sound when they start releasing ingame footage?
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennizw
    I am very disappointed to see that they haven't done anything with the sound, how ignorant can one be towards their own product? Yes, of course it is "work in progress", but I would've thought they would have wanted to show that they have improved the sound when they start releasing ingame footage?
    Particularly considering that the community has been banging on about it since the first game...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    Meh grass down the middle of the stage aside, I think the whole look of that one is better and more natural than in WRC3. Good to see that the car didnt fall to a million pieces over the jump too!

As said though the co-driver sounds terrible, as does the engine sound! How hard can it be to spot these things when making a game?

As I understand it, the engine sound we hear is bassed on what Milestone thinks the drivers hear inside the cars not outside. Weird.

?ng h? bác [/url]--bán d?t--------------

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    They are so stupid!!! Haha outside is one type of carsound, inside is one type...

How hard can it be if they work monday-friday to develop a licensed game as WRC...

I get so tired...
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    First reports from Gamescom 2013:

...With 65 cars available (including the all-new Hyundai i20)...The team has actually introduced a number of significant improvements, such that WRC 4 is practically a new and profound starting point for the series...Care that the team has also reserved for one of its most criticized feature, ie the sampling noise of vehicles, here redone from scratch...The focus of the innovations of WRC 4 is still in gameplay and in its new and rich career mode, at the suggestion of the fans, traces the career of a pilot from the beginning until the consecration professional. In this sense, the team developed a game system that allows the player almost full autonomy, both in the choice of the team that compete in both the professional management of his career, from contracts to sponsors, up to the management of the popularity and, of course of its fireball. ...The office is the hub where then sort the affairs related to his consecration automotive (email, sponsors, etc ...), while the service pack is the place to meet with the team car to the setting that the parameters, the changes and any repairs...was introduced a feature that allows you to live the experience on the track even closer to the real one. With "Daylight" every race is in fact divided, just like in real life, in different driving sessions, whose participation may be marked by the different times of day. So a race that takes place in the morning will not be the same that you might have in the evening and with the Daylight system it will be highlighted by a series of atmospheric changes and chronological designed to highlight the different gaming experiences...'

Gamescom 2013: World Rally Championship 4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    '...Developers WRC 4 has a new managing daylight and reflections which allows especially to choose the time of day between the morning, afternoon, dusk and the evening...WRC 4 will also benefit from high-resolution textures for its cars. The difference becomes obvious between the modeling of public or tracks in the high average games this generation and modeling of cars, really impressive. Immersion promises to visit, whether for the first or even the third, as the third camera is fully customizable...We would undoubtedly an accurate and realistic game that easily meets the specifications of simulation rally...improvements have been more numerous.'

(Gamescom) WRC 4 - La preview - page 1- GamAlive

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ''The biggest new feature of the game is probably the so-called Daylight feature, which is intended to give the player a sense of time. As the events take place over several days and at different times, and the player should feel the differences. For example, if you go to the track in the morning you could encounter fog and also the position of the sun is different at lunchtime....Sound: While this was not accepted by the predecessor in our presentation, the final version of the game will offer a completely redesigned, more dynamic audio presentation. For example, you can perceive how the sounds of your car come and the sound of the underground to have been completely revised...Career: First you have to get smaller in wild-card race to prove to you and to improve recommend. Are you good enough team to come to you and offer you contracts, so you can take part in more and more events over time. BigBen promises that the career mode in no way is linear, but is geared to your services: Just like in real life racing driver.'

[gamescom] WRC 4 - World Rally Championship - Playstation 3 Forum - PS3-Talk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alan Boiston from the VVV just confirmed there are new stages, new engine sound, improved handling, better recreation of the sport.
    He also confirmed the new rallies do not repeat sections!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

WRC4

I have to see it with my eyes and hear it with my ears...before I believe all this

Thanks for posting it anyway
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life