Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    First gameplay video... I have to say it doesn't look to bad, a little bit floaty, sounds have mildly improved (but still not ideal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzNsJIGHLk

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    So much noise but almost no engine sound
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Why is there grass in the middle of the stage?

Other than the fact that (again) a rally game has failed to capture the actually look/feel of a rally, it seems alright but not exactly a big step forward from the last game.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    I love it.

I watched in silence, no sound...

Will listen to sound version later.

Yes I ask what is with grass in the middle

Stage looks beautiful.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very satisfied with new Finland gameplay video!!!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lcd
    Very satisfied with new Finland gameplay video!!!
    With engine sound too ?
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    With engine sound too ?

I ask a cuple of things, and I thinks some things needs to change...

The start of the stage, It's better but why when they do a "TC look a like" beginning, why are they not capture the real feeling in a TC at the start, and why does the car "spin off" to the start point?????? Can it be so hard to get this right??? hahaha

Do it right and real life looking. Were are the other cars in front and behind "our" car??? (staggered starts)

And at the start? you see a "real" start clock (thats really good!) but were is it on the start point of the stage??

The car sounds.....Don't need to explane my self there.... :S

The co-driver voice?? No good - needs to improve and be more lifelike..

The stage, the good parts, is that there is a little more people/fans/public on it but can be much more, the flags is good but were is the small ones beside the road in some parts like before and after jumps and so on??

Were is all the small rally stage details, as the yellow and blue "radio" and "medic" signs, and "warning" signs, "junction arrows", "no public/restriction zones", plastic bands in junctions and to "mark" were public has to stand in the stage, and so on???

And a big question - are they this time making a real stage finish like in RBR?! were you past the finish and drive to the TC?

And as for the finland stage, It's good that it starts in a "small more bad road" (it happends even in finland ) but in many stages in finland, it goes out after some K: s to a big wide fast road? The forest does not represent the real finnish forest. Were are all the spruces when it comes to trees???

Were are the diffrent nature graphic in the same stage? like deep tight forest >> open forest areas >> and all the field types of nature past houses and farms???

I like that the roads now have ditches but why is not the trees in many points placed direct after the ditches???

There are many many things to work on (only to look at the real rallyes??) I cant understand why it's so hard to get all the details right when you professionally works to develop this types of games / sims????

It has to be even more authentic and realistic for me... I'm sooo tired of this unreal rally games so if this not becomes a much much better game then wrc 3 - I will absolutly not buy it.

But it's already looks better then wrc 3 but that don't says much...
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    I ask a cuple of things, and I thinks some things needs to change...

The start of the stage, It's better but why when they do a "TC look a like" beginning, why are they not capture the real feeling in a TC at the start, and why does the car "spin off" to the start point?????? Can it be so hard to get this right??? hahaha

Do it right and real life looking. Were are the other cars in front and behind "our" car??? (staggered starts)

And at the start? you see a "real" start clock (thats really good!) but were is it on the start point of the stage??

The car sounds.....Don't need to explane my self there.... :S

The co-driver voice?? No good - needs to improve and be more lifelike..

The stage, the good parts, is that there is a little more people/fans/public on it but can be much more, the flags is good but were is the small ones beside the road in some parts like before and after jumps and so on??

Were is all the small rally stage details, as the yellow and blue "radio" and "medic" signs, and "warning" signs, "junction arrows", "no public/restriction zones", plastic bands in junctions and to "mark" were public has to stand in the stage, and so on???

And a big question - are they this time making a real stage finish like in RBR?! were you past the finish and drive to the TC?

And as for the finland stage, It's good that it starts in a "small more bad road" (it happends even in finland ) but in many stages in finland, it goes out after some K: s to a big wide fast road? The forest does not represent the real finnish forest. Were are all the spruces when it comes to trees???

Were are the diffrent nature graphic in the same stage? like deep tight forest >> open forest areas >> and all the field types of nature past houses and farms???

I like that the roads now have ditches but why is not the trees in many points placed direct after the ditches???

There are many many things to work on (only to look at the real rallyes??) I cant understand why it's so hard to get all the details right when you professionally works to develop this types of games / sims????

It has to be even more authentic and realistic for me... I'm sooo tired of this unreal rally games so if this not becomes a much much better game then wrc 3 - I will absolutly not buy it.

But it's already looks better then wrc 3 but that don't says much...
    Literally agree with everything you say Astro. Co-driver sounds like a GPS unit, the name on the rear window of the cars should be Navman ...

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Hehe exactly! :P
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Meh grass down the middle of the stage aside, I think the whole look of that one is better and more natural than in WRC3. Good to see that the car didnt fall to a million pieces over the jump too!

As said though the co-driver sounds terrible, as does the engine sound! How hard can it be to spot these things when making a game?