Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My Racing Career

Hey guys a few months a go i came across this game called My Racing career.
    Its FREE TO PLAY, but if u pay a little fee u can save your setups so if you race on the same track again u can load your last setup ,join 1 extra race and paint your car + helmet!
    Its about working your way up from Formula 3 series to the Big series like Indy Series, Nascar or Formula 1.
    U create your own driver and hire staff to train skills even faster.
    There are more then 100 tracks to race on, and 30 drivers attending each race.
    U can practise (6 stints test) do a Quali and race in 3 single races at a time, and join other Series.
    Everytime u do some laps in the testing your driver wil give u feedback what to change, the more laps u do the more data.
    When u finish a race u can watch the data back from every single lap, so u can see who he overtake or lost time etc.

-Link- My Racing Career

If u guys got any questions feel free to ask

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Hey this sounds brilliant! I've never heard of it, so thanks for posting this.

This really sounds up my street - I like the 30 drivers in a race in particular.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah it goes rly deep with the setup tweaking part, and yeah next season they wil add Nascar series
    and there can be up to 42 drivers in a single race, i cant wait for that!!!

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Is it possible to skip days on playing or do you have to play every single day? Also I presume you don't have to be online when qualifying / practice / races are happening?
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Is it possible to skip days on playing or do you have to play every single day? Also I presume you don't have to be online when qualifying / practice / races are happening?
    Bruce, u are free to do whatever u want u can skip days its np.
    And no u dont have to be online for quali/race etc. But i recon u setup your car before the Qualifi date
    So first u have to do is join 2 single races and join a random serie @ the advanced series i think its called, then setup your race and quali strategy and then do 6 stints of testing to make the setup.

If u wanna know more info feel free to ask more m8

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Thanks, started playing yesterday. Very hard to get that F3 car to setup nicely. Doesn't react much to setup changes.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Thanks, started playing yesterday. Very hard to get that F3 car to setup nicely. Doesn't react much to setup changes.
    Yeah u rly need to race more then ones on the same track to make the setup work perfectly.
    The thing is everytime u race agin on the same track the setup is on default because u dont have a super license (so u can save your setups)
    In the beginning i didnt got a payed license aswell, but i didnt want to wright down my setup because i couldnt save it... so to make it way more easy i recon u to get a super license.
    But thats your choice ofc, and what kind of tracks you prefer Bruce? Oval racing or road courses

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oeps posted it twice >_<