-Link- My Racing Career FREE TO PLAY

Hey guys a few months ago i came across this game, its kind of a Racing Career game were u create a driver and compete in all sort of competitions all over the world like:

-Nascar (next season)
-Indy series
-Indy Junior USA series
-Indy Junior International series
-Formula 1
-Formula 2
-Formula 3

A season wil be 77 days long ,and there are more then 100 tracks to race on all over the world, oval and circuit racing.
There wil be a practise, Qualify and Race.
During the Practise u can go out on the track and do 6 stints to setup your car, the more laps u do the more data your driver gives u.
If your driver finished the race u can go back and see every single lap data what happend, if he made an error how much time he gained/lost, who did he overtake etc.
When the single race is over u can go back to the menu and pick another track to race on its that simple but allot of fun.

Iam playing this with my dad, we both got a Super license account (only 18 euro for 14 months), this means we can race 3 races a day insted of 2 and we can save our setups and paint our helmets and cars!!
So when u race on the same track again, u can load your last setup used on that track to save allot of time.

I talked to the creator of this game and they are very busy adding new stuff in this game very season.
For example:

-Nascar (next season)
-More tracks
-More drivers in each class.
-etc.
-And ofc u can give your feedback on the forum!

So feel free to check the link above, plz let me know what u guys think or if u got any question iam happy to answer then for ya.