Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Zyla
    What an absolute joke of a "forum".

How is the disgusting stuff that anthonyvop said any better than what I said?
    None forces you to stay if you don't feel confortable, but if you do stay...you better watch your language !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't feel "comfortable" on a forum where people are encouraged to wish death on innocent creatures.

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    I don't feel "comfortable" on a forum where people are encouraged to wish death on innocent creatures.
    But they're not "encouraged", are they... It's just their opinion and you have to deal with it as that.

Personally, I very much hope you'll stay, Joey. You're a bright kid, and you add value to the forum. If you'll just scratch the personal insults, you'll be fine.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Its best not to bite when people make silly statements like that Joey. We are all guilty of responding to silly posts but its rare people use direct insults. Just keep your cool... From a fellow forum-er not a mod...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroTroll
    But they're not "encouraged", are they... It's just their opinion and you have to deal with it as that.

Personally, I very much hope you'll stay, Joey. You're a bright kid, and you add value to the forum. If you'll just scratch the personal insults, you'll be fine.
    Thank you.

Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Hold on there.

There is only one post on this thread that has wished death on anyone. Thats the opening post here that wished another tsunami on Japan resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands...

Or by creatures do you mean whales? If so what is special about whales that make them above hunting? I really would like to understand.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbec
    Hold on there.

There is only one post on this thread that has wished death on anyone. Thats the opening post here that wished another tsunami on Japan resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands...

Or by creatures do you mean whales? If so what is special about whales that make them above hunting? I really would like to understand.
    Wait, sorry, what? I understand if you don't like whales (although I don't understand why), but you do realize that they are creatures, right?

I don't think whales are "special", I just don't think killing large numbers of a species on the verge of becoming extinct is a good thing to do.

Wait, sorry, what? I understand if you don't like whales (although I don't understand why), but you do realize that they are creatures, right?

I don't think whales are "special", I just don't think killing large numbers of a species on the verge of becoming extinct is a good thing to do.
    Yes I realise whales are creatures, as are all other animals however pleasant or unpleasant they are.

Minke whales are not on the verge of becoming extinct though. They are not classified as being endangered. So why shouldn't they be hunted any more or less than, say, cows?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Japan has plenty of animals to eat. Cows, fish, etc.

Japan has plenty of animals to eat. Cows, fish, etc.
    Which is a logic that can be applied to any food whatsoever. Why should Americans be allowed to eat beef when there are plenty of other animals to eat?

What makes Minke whales special?