Hey all, Drewdawg back in the game!

Just wanted to make a personal topic to re-introduce myself since I have pretty much fallen off planet Earth since our final round of the pickems last fall. My name is Andrew, and I currently run the Indycar forum games right here on this forum!

For any folks that are new here, we have a weekly (race weekend technically) pickem game run right here on the forum, very easy to play and a lot of fun. Simply just take a moment pick who you think the top 8 finishers are of each race and points are scored accordingly.

I will be continuing the Indycar Fantasy Competition, that I introduced on this forum last year ... and hopefully those that participated last year enjoyed getting their feet wet, and will look to grab a couple of more members for this season and make it a bit more fun!

So again, just a quick little blurb update from my camp. Hope to see all of you guys coming to join us for the Indycar pickem and Fantasy games for the 2013 season. I personally look forward to bringing each one of you some fun and excitement this year.

Drewdawg