Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    If you choose to believe somthing that is false, that is your own choice.
    I strongly believe that was done on purpose and I think it's a good move, but study completely missed what Indycar fans are all about. I'm afraid being nascar open wheel won't cut it ,as it was tried before. I do appreciate your input and feedback ,but strongly believe you and others who believe in gimmicks instead of sophisticated product are completely wrong therefore we respectfully desagre on the matter.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Still wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    I strongly believe that was done on purpose and I think it's a good move, but study completely missed what Indycar fans are all about. I'm afraid being nascar open wheel won't cut it ,as it was tried before. I do appreciate your input and feedback ,but strongly believe you and others who believe in gimmicks instead of sophisticated product are completely wrong therefore we respectfully desagre on the matter.
    Again, you can choose to believe what you want, but it was not done on purpose. They don't even have PR people to plan such a thing!! If this leak was done on purpose, the ramifications behind the scenes would not be taking place now....

And, I said I was not a fan of NASCAR, though the ratings show quite a few people are. I wish we had multiple suppliers like we did before the split. I miss having a new chassis/engine/electronics/ each year. I really do. But, WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!!!

We have, what we have.
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    Again, you can choose to believe what you want, but it was not done on purpose.
    I desagree! With a leak they can negotiate for more money now when they want to sale it ,or maybe report shows something completely different. Who knows but I find it suspicious when something like that can be leaked as easily. I do admire you for being loyal soldier ,cheer on!

Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont see the benefit of leaking the WHOLE thing. If it was more finely crafted I might buy the intentional leak angle. I am more inclined to believe they have some employee relations issues due to all the turmoil and someone just acted on their own, for their own reasons (which may be that they thought the publicity would be good...)....

I think the troubling thing is that they needed a consulting group to arrive at those conclusions. There is some interesting stuff there - but the fact they felt they had to pay something like a million bucks to get these opinions seems, well, a waste..... The company needs do a better job of hiring and then have more consistent faith in its people and constituents rather than wasting $$ on consultants.