Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Full entry list for the ETCC race at Monza here. 36 entries including 17 S2000 cars.
    http://www.fiaetcc.com/html/uploaded...01_Monza_2.pdf
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad cat jnr
    Its actually Lewis that pays for the seat I believe.

Also, dont forget that Nic has muscle problems (not sure what exactly) so for him to even be able to race is great! Dont kncok the kid!
    He has Cerebral Palsy, has had a lot of operations just to enable him to walk and in my opinion presents a danger to himself and other drivers. Being good on a playstation doesn't automatically mean that you are good on circuit, or, can cope with the pressures.
    Nissan Racing Micra - :smokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tixy54
    He has Cerebral Palsy, has had a lot of operations just to enable him to walk and in my opinion presents a danger to himself and other drivers. Being good on a playstation doesn't automatically mean that you are good on circuit, or, can cope with the pressures.
    As I'm not a qualified Doctor I'm not fully qualified to make a judgement on Nicholas, but given that a racing licence requires a thorough medical I would expect that he doesn't present any danger to himself or other drivers as that would disqualify him from getting a licence

WT
    Winner 2012 F1 Fantasy Racers at fantasyracers.com. Winner 2013 FGP.

Never stop believing...

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasted Talent
    As I'm not a qualified Doctor I'm not fully qualified to make a judgement on Nicholas, but given that a racing licence requires a thorough medical I would expect that he doesn't present any danger to himself or other drivers as that would disqualify him from getting a licence

WT
    Indeed. Disabilities present in different ways for different people, and clearly Nic has satisfied doctors and insurers (the latter probably more risk adverse!) that he is safe to drive. As far as I know, none of his rivals have expressed any concerns.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I took my friend with Cerebral Palsy karting once. He crashed and somehow broke his leg. Due to his condition the bones take longer to heal, so over 12 months on he is still on crutches.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    I see he's in a Supercopa car now instead. At this rate of downgrading he'll be racing a peddle car round my back garden!
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It would be good to see lewis's brother drive with the big boys, but i suppose time will tell!

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tixy54
    After two years relatively incident free (certainly no worse than your average Clio Cup driver) Nic has not even come close to gaining the 'dangerous' reputation that his brother has sometimes had, in fact, as someone with a disability, he probably has to undergo a much stricter set of tests in order to get his license. 'Danger to himself and other drivers'? Not even close, certainly not to the same degree as a number of other drivers on grids around the world every weekend.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this would seem the more educated option!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by essie
    this would seem the more educated option!!
    What is the more educated option? Did you mean opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, wether it's right or wrong, educated or not.
    Nissan Racing Micra - :smokin: