Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 1,068 Times in 599 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDuncan
    Who do you think will win the 2013 Australian Grand Prix and please say why ?
    The top six will all take each other out in the first corner, allowing 7th place Roman Grosjean to take his first ever win.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    How could one possibly predict a winner? RB has had reliability issues and the mapping will set them back some. McLaren is not consistent. Lotus is fast, Ferrari is better than last year. Mercedes lacks downforce.
    I'll tell ya what i'm already fed up with, is that dumbarses like Prost say that Vettel will win his 4th title already. Really? How can you possibly know this?
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    How could one possibly predict a winner? RB has had reliability issues and the mapping will set them back some. McLaren is not consistent. Lotus is fast, Ferrari is better than last year. Mercedes lacks downforce.
    I'll tell ya what i'm already fed up with, is that dumbarses like Prost say that Vettel will win his 4th title already. Really? How can you possibly know this?
    Skepticism is an extremely depressing school of philosophy. Sometimes a chill pill is in order.
    But then again, I couldn't possibly know that.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I don't think anybody would be surprised to see Vettel make it 4 titles in a row. He's done 3 and with very little changes to the regs its not stupid to consider he may well do it again. Call it an educated guess based on a number of factors.

As far as the Oz GP goes I think it'll be Button because he has recently started season's very well before the car starts evolving. My guess is Button.

Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    I don't know how Prost can draw that conclusion about RB except it is a safe bet. He has also suggested that Kimi and Rogro may be in the hunt. Here are two reasons said what he said IMO:
    1) He wants to go on record as not being bitter before/if it happens.

2)
    and why not an outsider like (Lotus’s Kimi) Raikkonen or (Romain) Grosjean?” Prost’s son Nicolas is a development driver with Lotus.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    I am looking forward to the new game. Does anyone know if the steering has been improved? The cheese is looking watery which is a shame, since I can't get my comb to switch on these last few days. Even then, the book is pretty light at times.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing one of my chocolate map books? Please visit my link.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.