Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Emil Bergkvist wins 2WD by 9,7 over 2nd placed Leif Peterson and by 21 sec over already crowned Swedish Champion. Emil in older Astra Kit Car. Jerker Axelsson wins 4WD championship and Mats Jonsson 2nd.

http://www.raceconsulting.com/rally/...fter%20SS%2010
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    in car with Pelle Wilén https://www.facebook.com/teamwilen/v...4412621014152/

He normally drives a Golf but for this rally he had borrowed a much weaker Suzuki Swift from Rally Radio reporter Ola Strömberg.

The point was to prove that a simple car as the Swift is just as fun to drive as a more advanced/expensive cars.

Wilén also showed that in the hands of a good driver, a simple car as the Swift also can be faster than anticipated.

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    Supplementary Regulations out for first round in Swedish Championship, Rally Bilmetro. (Was called Vinterpokalen in the past, but now moved from Sandviken 20 km to the east to city of Gävle)
    110 km SS on snow.

http://www.resultatservice.com/rally...viken_sm16.pdf
    Entry-list: http://www.resultatservice.com/resse...aceNbr=2016008
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
    in car with Pelle Wilén https://www.facebook.com/teamwilen/v...4412621014152/

He normally drives a Golf but for this rally he had borrowed a much weaker Suzuki Swift from Rally Radio reporter Ola Strömberg.

The point was to prove that a simple car as the Swift is just as fun to drive as a more advanced/expensive cars.

Wilén also showed that in the hands of a good driver, a simple car as the Swift also can be faster than anticipated.
    Kul som fan...Kollade videot och det fanns länk till Olas FB sida..Han är gamla ploare sen just innan jag startade rally åkandet.. Och färsta inlägg på hans sida var från Erik Waldenström f.d. ''Din Rallyboutique'' in vackra Västra Ämertik i Värmland, som jag importerade massor av rally godisar...2 enmanföretag som vill växa och se runt i rallyvärlden..kul.

Tack för länken till videot.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

5. Likes: Rallyper (6th December 2015)
    Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    This is English-speaking forum. It's quite impolite to use other language without translation. Just saying...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

7. Likes: itix (14th December 2015),Micke_VOC (6th December 2015),Munkvy (6th December 2015),vino_93 (6th December 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    This is English-speaking forum. It's quite impolite to use other language without translation. Just saying...
    Well, John is referring to the video frpm last round of SRC Rally Uppsala with Pelle Wilén incar. (Btw a stage not used since the 60´s in the backyard of Ove Påven Anderssons´family country farm)
    John also recognized some ol´friends from his days in sweden and also a supplier of rallyparts he used to do business with.

@Mirek You know John. He is a linguistic genius and for me it´s sometimes nice to read his thoughts in my own language...

9. Likes: Mirek (6th December 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Upp very early.less than 2 cups of tea, hade just stumbled onto 2 old friends and wrote them notes in that other SLIGHT VARIATION, that mere dialect difference from Engleski.
    Wasn't think. I beg humbly for forgiveness... It must be a huge trauma not knowing exactly what somebody said even if its mostly just a little tint bit different:

Kul som fan...Cool as Pan (the greek demi-god)

Kollade videot och looked (at) the video and...

det fanns länk till Olas FB sida. There found a link to Ola's FB side

.Han är gamla polare sen just innan jag startade rally åkandet. He are (is) old buddy since just before I started rallydriving

. Och första inlägg på hans sida and first comment on his page

var från Erik Waldenström f.d. ''Din Rallyboutique'' were from Erik Waldenström formerly ''Your rally Boutique''

in vackra Västra Ämertik i Värmland, in beautiful Westen Ämtervik in Värmland (heart of WRC Swedish Rally country)

som jag importerade massor av rally godisar which I imported masses of rally goodies

...2 enmanföretag som vill växa och se runt i rallyvärlden..kul. 2 one-man-business which wanted to grow and see around in the rally world

Tack för länken till videot. Thanks for the link to the video

See how similar it is? so easy to get them mixed up if you are half awake.

Last edited by janvanvurpa; 7th December 2015 at 01:31. Reason: edited for bokstaveringfeler. Smart feller or Fart smeller, I report, you decide.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

11. Likes: Micke_VOC (6th December 2015),Mirek (6th December 2015),Rally Power (6th December 2015),Rallyper (6th December 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Well, John is referring to the video frpm last round of SRC Rally Uppsala with Pelle Wilén incar. (Btw a stage not used since the 60´s in the backyard of Ove Påven Anderssons´family country farm)
    John also recognized some ol´friends from his days in sweden and also a supplier of rallyparts he used to do business with.

@Mirek You know John. He is a linguistic genius and for me it´s sometimes nice to read his thoughts in my own language...
    Tack grabben. Ooops!

It was really nice to see Ola's Facebook page and that 'the fingers still in the pie'. I had seen a blog post that he had picked up a car...He was always so very friendly and helpful and good humor.
    And he blushed so much.
    Very good to see his head is still in the right place and he knows there's something beyond just gassa on SS and that fairness and justice and a good heart means something to him...so different than so many other motorsportmän..(That's one thing I like about Lukyanuk: he speaks up on the need for peace in Ukranie)

just a little ironisk to be blabbering about Swedish rally in a foreign language to the rally itself, and foreign to the 3+5 people who are regular looker-inners.
    But I'll shut up, gotta write an email to some Klassisk Cup guys in Westcoast.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

John. You´ve got PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    John. You´ve got PM.

No in Amerika we have a "President"... And the odd thing is when I vote it really doesn't count, it "advises people" called "electorates" in are members of what's called "the electoral college"..
    I really think we should have a PM and a Paliamentery system and maybe something like the Australian "instant run-off" thing so you vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice..
    Question is for people with politics formed in more just and fair countries which party..
    And who would vote for me as PM?

Join the Party!

EDIT, but no PM I can find.. Try harder in the struggle to beat the Corporate Software!
    Last edited by janvanvurpa; 6th December 2015 at 21:50.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat