Thread: NBC Sports

Liked 84 Times in 63 Posts

NBC Sports

Anxiously awaiting the new season to see what NBC Sports does with F1 as it's proud new exclusive US rights holder... good to see that they picked up Will Buxton as well as the previously announced hires of David Hobbs and Steve Matchett.

Has anybody seen any more information about how much they're planning on covering? Not much is showing up yet in any online TV guides that I can see (just because it's too far out) but there is a "Countdown to F1" show listed for March 7th...

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I am not in the US, but I found this. It seems as though NBC will show all Practice, Qualifying and Races over their two channels. NBC & NBC Sport.

Have a look.

NBC Announces Their 2013 F1 Broadcast Team, and It Sounds Like Old Times | Bleacher Report
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 84 Times in 63 Posts
    Thanks for that. I've seen a few announcements that they're planning on a large number of hours of coverage, but we'll see... these things can change.

The commentary team they picked up mostly intact (with the exception of Bob Varsha) from the prior SpeedTV team, who provided excellent commentary and analysis. Personally I'm really glad to see that they also picked up Will Buxton, which wasn't part of the original announcement. I know he has his haters, but I don't personally see why... he seems to get pretty good interviews from the pit lane.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    On NBCSports Net I just finnished watching SDSU put a serious beat/down on Nevada in Roundball!

One of the many of Britain's finest VVV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1TlJGLzqs
    May the forza be with you

NBC Sports

Anyone know where I can find a size: Small trousers Special Forces S-3 NBC Suit Woodland. Ive looked online and Ive seen are Medium or Large. I have a coat but need a Small trousers to complete the suit.