Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Fgp 2013

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    For the record I have no problem with N. Jones fielding teams selected by others in his family, nor do I have a problem with anyone else doing it as long as it is identified as such. I won't be doing it because my wife and daughter don't follow F1 enough to make an informed decision, plus I'm scared they might just guess and end up with a team that beats me.

As for the rest of us having more than one team, I could go with whatever decision is made. It might open up a can of worms with people registering too many teams but a rule with limits could resolve that. But to more stay in line with reality the funding for multiple teams would be hard to come by, as would proper staffing. I guess overall I lean towards the one team approach.

So one again ladies, accept the fact that my single team will dominate the season. The fame, fortune, parties, and groupies of all sorts will migrate to Team Loco Americano. If you want any chance of mingling with the grid girls and elite wealthy of the word, throw in the towel now and become a supporter. <smack talk mode off>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Force Yorkshire

Rosberg 15
    Hulkenburg 10
    Sam Bird 1
    Mercedes GP 13
    Mercedes 9
    Total 48

Bonus GP Monaco
    Winner 2012 F1 Fantasy Racers at fantasyracers.com. Winner 2013 FGP.

Never stop believing...

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    So one again ladies, accept the fact that my single team will dominate the season. The fame, fortune, parties, and groupies of all sorts will migrate to Team Loco Americano. If you want any chance of mingling with the grid girls and elite wealthy of the word, throw in the towel now and become a supporter. <smack talk mode off>
    Oh, all right then. I fold. Can I be a groupie in or near your magnificent team? ailor:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    With Kimi on the team I think some of us kind of expected that pick. That's why I chose Spa as well.
    Yeah Kimi was the most consistent driver last year and rly strong @ Spa thats why i picked that combo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just in time?

Chequered Flag GP

1st Driver: Perez - 12
    2nd Driver: Maldonado - 9
    3rd Driver: Susie Wolff - 1

Chassis: Mclaren - 18
    Engine: Mercedes - 9
    Bonus GP: Belgium

Cheers
    "Its all gone to custard for D'Ambrosio" - oh, nice word play, Brundle, nice word play :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by EuroTroll
    Oh, all right then. I fold. Can I be a groupie in or near your magnificent team? ailor:
    Male groupies are only allowed if you bring two female groupies that are above average in the looks department. Simple rules really.

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Male groupies are only allowed if you bring two female groupies that are above average in the looks department. Simple rules really.
    Toughie! Easier to get a sex change and some plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroTroll
    Toughie! Easier to get a sex change and some plastic surgery.
    Maybe so. But do you think you could find a friend to do it also?

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan
    Does it? Hmmm... I could say that I didn't look at any posts before... but it's up to you to believe me :-)

For the record, I am against multiple teams for the same user idea. It really kills FGP for me. What does "experimentation" mean really? I had a good 3 or so different options in my head, and I had to choose one and stick to it. Should I field the other two as "experiments"?

Nothing personal N.Jones, I was willing to let it go if it was only done by you (since you run this thing), but I am really against the idea to become more widespread.
    No worries, the problem can be solved.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts
    For the record I have no problem with N. Jones fielding teams selected by others in his family, nor do I have a problem with anyone else doing it as long as it is identified as such. I won't be doing it because my wife and daughter don't follow F1 enough to make an informed decision, plus I'm scared they might just guess and end up with a team that beats me.

As for the rest of us having more than one team, I could go with whatever decision is made. It might open up a can of worms with people registering too many teams but a rule with limits could resolve that. But to more stay in line with reality the funding for multiple teams would be hard to come by, as would proper staffing. I guess overall I lean towards the one team approach.

Wrong. You are getting beat by my team.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."