Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Fgp 2013

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts

Re: Fgp 2013

Following a disappointing season, which saw Yellow Jens GP Racing Team finishing invisibly somewhere in midfield, the team has to announce big news after the season has concluded. Team principal Jens has been sacked as a vote of confidence was held in the factory among all the team personnel. The personnel had been growingly unsatisfied with the way the team has been run recently and decided to take matters in their hands. Jens concluded that if indeed everyone is happy to see the back of him, it is the right time to back out and let someone else run the show. As of yet it is unclear, who would be the new director of the team and what would be the name of the team the next year, but the matters are expected to get resolved before the new year.

Now former team principal Jens however remains convinced that such solution serves best in everyone's interests. "I always like to run team in an open and democratic way, so if people feel I am not doing a good enough job in managing the team, I am most happy to step aside and let someone else run the team."

"My personal future is still unclear and I am looking at various employment options. Remaining in my former team in a new suitable role is also an option, but this will be decided once the management of the new squad has been formed."

"To be honest, I always liked the wheel-gun job in pitstops, so I am open to working in the pit crew next year. But I am certainly looking at other options as well."

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

Aki Racing Team Statement

Good Evening World Media. This is an end of season statement from Aki Racing Team which competed for its second season if FGP.

"So the season has come to an end at last. This season of torment and ridicule has not left our team ART (Aki Racing Team) in a strong position for 2014.
    This season has been one of struggles and disappointments.

The Brazilian Grand Prix saw a relative high for ART of a 28th placed finish, which despite being behind Astra F1 and Henners F1, is a good result.

The seasons finish of 43rd of 46 is a massive blow. However we extend as massive thanks to our rivals for a great seasons sport.

Anyway we will announce more later"
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

Congrats to Force Yorkshire

Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    the best I can really hope for is to hold on to P6 overall.
    And naturally the only aim for Force Finland for Brazil is to pass Slash Inc. for P6 and hopefully earn some more cash for 2014 from Bernie E. of Fgp, Mr. N.Jones
    sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/u ... 2011-1.jpg
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Congrats to Force Yorkshire
    Thanks!!!

After losing a couple of years ago on bonus GP result, Force Yorkshire are delighted to win the 2013 FGP title, fully justifying the desiscion to recruit the 2 Nicos and employ Mercedes technology. It is highly likely, subject to budget constraints of course, that Force Yorkshire will continue with Mercedes power in an attempt to defend their crown next season.

Roll on next season!

WT
    Winner 2012 F1 Fantasy Racers at fantasyracers.com. Winner 2013 FGP.

Never stop believing...

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts

WT - you can thank Monaco and that massive 154 points you scored.

Anyway, Final podiums, Champions, and Top Ten winners to be formally announced shortly.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

13th in the final standings doesn't sound very impressive, but it's a best for me.

Plus I won Singapore this year.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Statement from Maker's Mark Team Mt. Damavand Racing on ending the 2013 season:

Maker's Mark Team Mt. Damavand Racing finishes the season in a solid but typical 14th position.

Our team has pretty much always finished between 11th to 15th in the last 5 years, but is yet to finish in top 10 ever!

We need to change our approach to our team for next season. Solid and steady seems to result in this. We will adopt a more bang or bust approach for next season.

Perhaps we might also change our title sponsor, since it has come to our attention that Maker's Mark produces some alcoholic beverages, and Mt. Damavand, being headquartered in Tehran, Iran, is solidly against such products. Now if the team was HQed in Shiraz, Iran we could make an exception for a Shiraz-making wine maker as a title sponsor. So we might have to move our HQ as a result. But if we move to Shiraz, there is no point calling ourselves Mt. Damavand anymore since that mountain is the symbol of Tehran. So we might also have to change our name...
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts

Urged by the security people at Interlagos, members of Team Loco Americano F1 have informed the team principle that the season is over and we need to move the equipment and transporters. Said team principle denied any belief that they are even in Brasil, and promptly locked himself in one of the transporters with the reserve driver. It is reported that he then made several calls mocking other teams for not saving adequate budget for "proper" celebrations.

In the event he becomes sober enough for a statement this week, we will publish it to the press.

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts

The fifth season of FGP run by myself has now come to an end. Here is how it all ended:

The 2013 FGP Champion is Wasted Talent’s Force Yorkshire with 930 points!

Our runner up is Firstgear's Spitze Gurke Racing with 921 points!

And on the 3rd and final step of the podium, seb_sh's Team Purple Frog with 893 points!

Congratulations to our Champion and podium finishers!!!

Now, on to the top ten:

In fourth - AlexRider's Liger with 884 points.
    In fifth - Robinho's All Eggs in a German Basket with 883 points
    In sixth - Whatever-Their-Name-Is-This-Week's Slash Inc. with 851 points
    Tied for seventh are - Zico's Bed Rules Racing, COD's Force Finland, ojciec dyrektor's Stasio i Jasio GP with 846 points
    In tenth - Koz's Team Marlboro Koz Racing with 808 points

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
    I am humbled that you are all still here after five years of me trying to make this as fun as possible. Thank you so much for playing and talking this season. A significant change is going to happen next season (I'll give you a hint - it will be in how a category is scored) so I hope that will help us add more people.

I was disheartened over the years to see that once I took this over we went from eighty regulars down to around fifty, but I have come to accept it.
    Again, THANK YOU.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts

First of all, congratulations to Force Yorkshire for the win and everyone who made it to the podium.

Secondly, big thanks to N.Jones for making this happen, it sure is fun!

As for my team, this was Force Finland's third year in the championship and we have our best result yet. Making it to top ten is a good result, greatly helped by the form found by Hulkenberg at the last races. Of course it is bitter to loose sixth to Slash Inc. but my team wants to congratulate them also for a good final race. As for next year, Force Finland tries to maintain its upward slope and aim for podium in 2014!