Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I'll reserve judgement on Max until I've seen him race in an F1 car for a reasonable period. I feel its fair to criticise a driver before he's even had a race.
    I'm sure you mean unfair, right?
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I'll reserve judgement on Max until I've seen him race in an F1 car for a reasonable period. I feel its fair to criticise a driver before he's even had a race.
    Your way too harsh Henners, always jumping in and judging people after 1 race. Havent you got any compassion.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Karthikeyan to Force India

Is Force India more aligned with McLaren or Mercedes? I know McLaren has some of its juniour engineers over there, but DiResta has the whole DTM/Mercedes thing. And its still a Mercedes engine... Thoughts? Solid answers?

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I'll reserve judgement on Max until I've seen him race in an F1 car for a reasonable period. I feel its unfair to criticise a driver before he's even had a race.
    Indeed I do.
    Should have bought the best most unbelievable phone in the world to type on.

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts
    I wonder if Mallya is going to have to bring in a pay driver due to his airline being in trouble.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    It's all a bit erratic. We know his airline is struggling and the team aren't in a rosy position either. There is so much commotion surrounding this 2nd seat it'll be interesting to see who they eventually go for. I'm expecting a pay-driver, but maybe the engineers think they've built a cracker and an experienced driver looks more sensible.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Mallya's airline, King Fisher, is about to implode. My guess is that it's time to suck money out of the drivers for at least 1 more season before the team folds. I just don't think Force India will be around for 2014 because there isn't any money for the team. It will surely have to be sold!
    It's my understanding that although Mallya has lost $1.5bn to date with Kingfisher, he is expected to recoup funds from the $2bn sale of a majority stake in India’s United Spirits but the deal must still clear regulatory hurdles. That should keep Force India floating for a season or two, no?
    May the forza be with you

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Giacomo Rappaccini
    It's my understanding that although Mallya has lost $1.5bn to date with Kingfisher, he is expected to recoup funds from the $2bn sale of a majority stake in India’s United Spirits but the deal must still clear regulatory hurdles. That should keep Force India floating for a season or two, no?
    VM will receive a lot of help if the elections go the way of BJP (which seems very likely).
    It's just a matter of whether he can hold on till then, or rather how much he can hold onto.

Karthikeyan to Force India

Is Force India more aligned with McLaren or Mercedes? I know McLaren has some of its juniour engineers over there, but DiResta has the whole DTM/Mercedes thing. And its still a Mercedes engine... Thoughts? Solid answers?

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spensonlizids
    Hmmm while the content of this post is actually moderately relevant, the spelling is better than many of the human members on the forum (including myself), and it actually makes some decent sense, the fact that this post is identical to one above is kinda... suspicious.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.