1. Crashgate I still can't believe this happened and all this rubbish about Alonso not nothing about if makes me feel even more sick. It was clear he knew what was going on.

2. Schumachers Cheating in the 90s/early2000s Crashing into Damon hill in Australlia on purpose which many people believe, Jaques V crash in 1997 should have got a life ban for that no different to crashgate someone could have got seriously hurt, the Benetton car from 95 having electronic aids even though they were banned, are just some reasons why I can't stand the fella!
In a way he is like Lance Armstrong he will do anything to win even if its dangerous!

3. Bernie E! The bloke is a complete moron they way he has treated Silverstone is discusting. The country of his birth and he treats the British Grand Prix like it dosn't even matter. Dont even get me started on Spa or Montreal!
The fact he would rather see processional races on tracks designed by that melt tilke rather then exciting races that keep you on the edge of your seat, just proves all he cares about is the money and not the fans!