Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question Rallying in Wales??

Hey,
    does anyone know of any rally competitions throughout 2013, except from the Wyedean and the Wales gb, that are near monmouthshire or in south Wales

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    There are usually a good few around the Epynt military ranges throughout the year, mostly on tarmac but some gravel events too. Check out Its My Motorsport: rally events and locations for an idea of what rallies might be around you. You won't be able to watch at all of the events (some won't allow spectators, others are road rallies).
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Oh yes Epynt at least 4 times through the year. With the Tour of Epynt 10th March. A place you deffently need to be if your rally mad. There is the Mid Wales stages coming up, part of the Historic championship, that's mid wales. Nicky Grist stages, and a couple of other good events around the Rhondda, and up around the Epynt area. Your spoilt for choice.... Steve.... PS why don't my enter button work on this forum. I cant enter down to the next line

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks you 2

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Highly recommend the Mid Wales Stages on the 3rd of March. Good historic field this year and the Pikes Peak stage is great. But yeah, as mentioned, Epynt is wonderful for the tarmac rallying.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Epynt = Spa

Thank you for sharing