Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    When ESPN wraps up in it's current form, is there any way I can watch IndyCar?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy2k8
    When ESPN wraps up in it's current form, is there any way I can watch IndyCar?
    you tube or on-line streaming if you can get it to work

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    https://twitter.com/markcoyle65/stat...02869133623296

Hopefully it'll just switch to the new channel. I don't mind them not broadcasting it live as it means they can cut out the excessive US adverts as we don't go "side by side" here, though having in studio pundits like Sky did would be a bit better. Just hope that they broadcast the whole thing (or near to it) and not a half hour highlights show followed by the always ridiculous podium celebrations.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Is it switching to BT Sport in the UK? Havent heard anything, but they are taking lots of ESPN content and have 2 channels.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    That's the only thing wrong with IndyCar - the number of adverts they have! It's even worse than when F1 was on ITV! I agree with Nikki - why can't they have a team in the UK for when the US people cut to ads? I bet they wouldn't even think of cutting to ads in the middle of a football match!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Katz
    https://twitter.com/markcoyle65/stat...02869133623296

Hopefully it'll just switch to the new channel. I don't mind them not broadcasting it live as it means they can cut out the excessive US adverts as we don't go "side by side" here, though having in studio pundits like Sky did would be a bit better. Just hope that they broadcast the whole thing (or near to it) and not a half hour highlights show followed by the always ridiculous podium celebrations.
    How long is ESPN's IndyCar contract? Do you know?

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    How long is ESPN's IndyCar contract? Do you know?
    I could be wrong, but I think it runs concurrent with the NBCSports (Versus) contract and they have at least five years to go..
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ESPN need a team in the UK like Sky did. Adverts ruin the race a bit. If BT Sport consider bringing a UK team in to do what Sky did, I'd consider getting BT!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I don't know if any of you can tell me this, but will ESPN / BT Sport have live IndyCar next year as well?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know if any of you can tell me this, but will ESPN / BT Sport have live IndyCar next year as well?
    Not too sure on this one. I've been watching on ESPN via Top-Up TV, but that ends 31st July, so I'll have to rely on Youtube for the rest of the season as I haven't made my mind up about BT Sport. I think (and I stress think!!!) that BT Sport will show IndyCar in 2014, but they will do it on ESPN as BT Sport now owns ESPN. If they don't, then I'm sure IndyCar will find a new home somewhere else.