Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Indycar is going to get bumped around no matter what and whoever gets it...I am just glad its on t.v if i have to pay to see it on espn then so be it...st pete was much better with the live feed from th u.s with the u.s team....hated sky sports set they all looked like they didnt know who was suppose to be saying what and when....

pro's its on tv in 1st place and not having to stream some crappy internet stream..

motors tv don't know what they are wanting to put on from month to month never mind year to year....eurosport drive me mad..so far this year was recording auto gp from monza which went off altogether and then was recording wtcc only to get the race 5 laps in ....sky had indycar from channel 1.2.3.4 and f1 and red button ...at least on espn won't get lost?
    TKM kart racer:)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There is another option - get on YouTube. Some kind people from the states always upload the full race minus the adverts - been watching it this way for years

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone know which European channels show Indycar live, in particular the Barber race?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's on Sky (Italia) Sport 2 HD with English audio if anyone's interested

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have to say ESPN might not be showing races live but they are doing a good job. I am able to watch races from start to finnish without crappy internet images. I am loving the series this year and grateful ESPN is free with BTVision. and I get NASCAR highlight show too.
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX_THRUST
    Have to say ESPN might not be showing races live but they are doing a good job. I am able to watch races from start to finnish without crappy internet images. I am loving the series this year and grateful ESPN is free with BTVision. and I get NASCAR highlight show too.
    I agree, I've been pleasantly surprised by the coverage so far. Possibly this has to do in part with the US feed that they're getting being done better than previously though. The US presenters are still able to speak their minds less than the Sky UK pundits, but the quality of that was a little hit and miss depending on who they had in the studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmit612
    That said Sky Activities IndyCar scores last season were awful- in some situations less than GP2 determining was getting on the F1 channel- but I don't see them going the other way on neither on ESPN nor on any of the other channel. . . . . . .

"Surfers Rent A Car
    Cheap Car Hire & Car Rentals in Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast | Surfers Rent A Car
    2/11 Northview Street Mermaid Waters Gold Coast QLD 4218
    Phone: (07) 5572 0600"
    surfers paradise car rentals

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Katz
    I agree, I've been pleasantly surprised by the coverage so far. Possibly this has to do in part with the US feed that they're getting being done better than previously though. The US presenters are still able to speak their minds less than the Sky UK pundits, but the quality of that was a little hit and miss depending on who they had in the studio.
    The one thing that really annoys me is the adverts! Because Sky had pundits in the London studio, they cut back when ads came on in the US, but ESPN don't do that!

Also, in the Indy 500 going to be shown live?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Indy 500 ESPN Sunday 4pm

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cant wait
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......