Page 44 of 340 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts
    Group B Short Movie Officially Released: Group B (Trailer) - (c)NFTS 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd-GH-NIVGM

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    A despondant Welshman walks into a bar where an Englishman was hanging out alone.
    "You got nothing to celebrate" says the Englishman
    "Not yet, but Elfyn is competing in Wales Rally GB in just a few weeks" says Taffy as a smile returns to his face
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

3. Likes: Rallyper (18th October 2015)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiWRCfan View Post
    A despondant Welshman walks into a bar where an Englishman was hanging out alone.
    "You got nothing to celebrate" says the Englishman
    "Not yet, but Elfyn is competing in Wales Rally GB in just a few weeks" says Taffy as a smile returns to his face
    Thw Welsh have the rugby world cup to cheer for still...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Thw Welsh have the rugby world cup to cheer for still...
    opps just lost to SA at Q finals... oh well...

Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    I noticed a while ago, but have only thought to ask on here, regarding WRC drivers in the late 90's early 2000's who weren't wearing full flame-proof overalls and often wore only t-shirts. I'm assuming this only happened on events where it was quite hot.

Can anyone who was around at the time explain what the rules were regarding this?
    Why was it allowed? and when was it outlawed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_117gU9uMvE
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

Liked 252 Times in 68 Posts
    Had a fun day playing in the new Subaru NR4 on Saturday. Awesome bit of kit. Ran as Zero car for State round here in NSW and actually beat Nathan Quinn on one stage, he finished 14th at Rally Australia.

The car is a bit of a weapon, built by Possum Bourne Motorsport in NZ, can buy from a Subaru dealer now, base model $38000 without cage and you can option up to $160000 which includes Reiger suspension. Will be interesting to see how they go against R5 cars.

Ray
    2007 Australian Rally Champion Driver Class P3
    2011 Australian Rally Champion Codriver Privateers Cup and Premier League,
    2014 Australian Targa Champion Codriver Late Classic

Liked 382 Times in 178 Posts
    AFAIK, the Organisers of WRC Rally Indonesia and some other APRC rounds applied to the FIA for special dispensation on wearing long-sleeve flame-proof overalls on the grounds of extreme heat inside the cars affecting the drivers. I haven't heard of it being permitted in recent years in APRC Rally of Malaysia, which is usually held in very hot and humid conditions.

9. Likes: leighton323 (21st October 2015)
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raybak View Post
    Had a fun day playing in the new Subaru NR4 on Saturday. Awesome bit of kit. Ran as Zero car for State round here in NSW and actually beat Nathan Quinn on one stage, he finished 14th at Rally Australia.

The car is a bit of a weapon, built by Possum Bourne Motorsport in NZ, can buy from a Subaru dealer now, base model $38000 without cage and you can option up to $160000 which includes Reiger suspension. Will be interesting to see how they go against R5 cars.

Ray
    $38,000 and only $160,000 more?
    What a deal. I think I 'll run out and buy two....

Any details of any technical junk-n-stuff? What's the cost of the gravel Reigers? Any idea of travel in those?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Hokkaido View Post
    AFAIK, the Organisers of WRC Rally Indonesia and some other APRC rounds applied to the FIA for special dispensation on wearing long-sleeve flame-proof overalls on the grounds of extreme heat inside the cars affecting the drivers. I haven't heard of it being permitted in recent years in APRC Rally of Malaysia, which is usually held in very hot and humid conditions.
    It is not permitted in FIA events.
    It is permitted in the Malaysian national events

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Nah.. bar talk.. lets do it in proper way. I just had a prompt meeting in Athens for two days.. Is there any place where you can get proper beer in Athens? I was looking Acropolis and thinking about Acropolis rally and finally.. why noone offers good beer here? Or do you drink wine only there? I was so happy to get good beer today in the morning at 6:30 AM on Lufthansa flight :-) I wait suggestions for the next time, because there might be next time for me..
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas