Page 32 of 340 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    It says a lot about Yourself when You call somebody an idiot in Your very first post on the forum. Please think about it before You post something again...
    Mirek you are a nice guy... you should not take what people say too seriously especially in a forum about motorcar racings... you will live longer.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Mirek is absolutely right, this is pointless discussion. Probably there should be a thread for Kubica (the fastest F1 driver in Rally), finally, and all this go there.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    just form the fact that from all the things Loeb achieved you consider just his 9 titles in order to categorise him as the best of all times shows you are a person that you do not dig deep when tackling questions... your kind is not worth any kind of discussion...

Number of titles means very little... Biasion has 2 and he is the biggest JOKE ever.. i rate people like mathew wilson and antony warmbold higher than him.
    Well just to finalize this arguing - Loeb has achieved a lot. For me though, he is not the most professional Rally driver. He has driven Citroen only, and that is far for call him professional.

About Biasion, yes, may be backed up strongly by Lancia, but to tell someone has driven Group B car on the limits a joke, yes, it is not worth the respect of the opinion.

4. Likes: A FONDO (21st December 2014)
    친애하는 지도자
    nice to see that there is life in the moderators...

steff you finalised this argument by ignoring the facts in your head long long time ago...

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    Ι like NOT because of his clever expressions and phrases he uses. sometimes i dont like the way he speaks but he never says bullshits(sometimes he says).the problem is that he is very rigid to his opinions so its a little bit difficult to discuss with him,otherwise i think he is nice person(i just suppose until i meet him and change my mind).
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    Ι like NOT because of his clever expressions and phrases he uses. sometimes i dont like the way he speaks but he never says bullshits(sometimes he says).the problem is that he is very rigid to his opinions so its a little bit difficult to discuss with him,otherwise i think he is nice person(i just suppose until i meet him and change my mind).
    Truth is rigid.... lies are fragile...

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    steff you finalised this argument by ignoring the facts in your head long long time ago...
    Well, my name is Stefan, You being Greek probably know what does it mean, it comes from this region.
    Secondly to write someone's name with capital letter is not just a matter of respect, it also a grammatical rule, You claiming know everything and being objective should know that.

About Loeb has been lot written in this forum, I don't want to go back, just express an objective opinion. Rally is full of history and characters, there is not universal rule to call someone greatest, and continuously ignore and insult all other Rally drivers, without some part of them Loeb would be nothing, just for one. He has lifetime contract with Citroen, ok fine by me, just not enough to call him the greatest of all times (despite the numbers in his "achievements").

BTW admiration for setting high standards, there is lot more to be achieved anyway. Good night.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 21st December 2014 at 00:21.

친애하는 지도자
    Unfortunately i am greek although i do not want to or feel like one... but yes your name is of that origin. your nickname is stefanvv... i do not see a capital N on it... so...

The only way someone would change a team would be for Money or because someone has a better package to offer...

nobody changed teams/jobs/wives/countries just to prove himself... so your way of looking into things about him is wrong... so you are wrong... and you should be sad about it.

Liked 94 Times in 58 Posts
    I recently joined the forum and I like it a lot, we all have the same passion and the need to express it, one does it different than the other; it's character, Intelligence , home language and education you see...So there are endless talks about Kubica, Solberg and Loeb. And Ogier. Some like it some hate it. It is as it is, a forum.
    Waiter, can I order a drink please?

11. Likes: raybak (21st December 2014)
    친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Ounin View Post
    I recently joined the forum and I like it a lot, we all have the same passion and the need to express it, one does it different than the other; it's character, Intelligence , home language and education you see...So there are endless talks about Kubica, Solberg and Loeb. And Ogier. Some like it some hate it. It is as it is, a forum.
    Waiter, can I order a drink please?
    you can have as many drinks as will turn you into a bar brawler because that "we all share the same passion, lets join hands and sing songs of peace and dance and make babies" is not alpha male wolf stuff and not fit for the sport.