Page 31 of 336 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    I was just checking list of registered drivers into ERC and you are not entered there. Why?
    as i said ugly people are ok for the ERC that's why...

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    You forgot to mention that he has never entered, never will enter, and dares not contemplate ever entering any for of competition in his life, that being the basis of his expertise...
    100% knowledge un-touched, unspoiled by human experience...
    It's not necessary. It is enough to be Loeb fan, and You can be expert how much miserable every Rally driver in history back and forth is compared to the ONE.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 1,090 Times in 488 Posts
    All this wonderful pub talk. Wonder if a pub fight would had broken out already
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

4. Likes: Mirek (20th December 2014)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've just registered to write I never seen bigger idiot like N.O.T before on any forum. Trying to take House M.D off or what?

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    It's not necessary. It is enough to be Loeb fan, and You can be expert how much miserable every Rally driver in history back and forth is compared to the ONE.
    it always helps to have your standard high enough when comparing things...

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by paba View Post
    I've just registered to write I never seen bigger idiot like N.O.T before on any forum. Trying to take House M.D off or what?
    ok... i am now officially a members magnet and i demand a cut from the advertisement millions the owner gets...

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    it always helps to have your standard high enough when comparing things...
    So what is Loeb standard for. I have some thought about some standards established by various drivers for, including Loeb, but I can't say for sure he is the greatest of all times, just for the number of the titles, I need more.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    ok... i am now officially a members magnet and i demand a cut from the advertisement millions the owner gets...
    Is it really necessary to continue with this nonsense? Everybody please stop this pointless babbling.

Quote Originally Posted by paba View Post
    It says a lot about Yourself when You call somebody an idiot in Your very first post on the forum. Please think about it before You post something again...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    So what is Loeb standard for. I have some thought about some standards established by various drivers for, including Loeb, but I can't say for sure he is the greatest of all times, just for the number of the titles, I need more.
    just form the fact that from all the things Loeb achieved you consider just his 9 titles in order to categorise him as the best of all times shows you are a person that you do not dig deep when tackling questions... your kind is not worth any kind of discussion...

Number of titles means very little... Biasion has 2 and he is the biggest JOKE ever.. i rate people like mathew wilson and antony warmbold higher than him.
    Last edited by N.O.T; 20th December 2014 at 23:54.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Is it really necessary to continue with this nonsense? Everybody please stop this pointless babbling.
    i think it is far more entairtaining than the stupid babbling the kubica kids make about which kind of car is going to turn into scrap the coming season... but yes.. you should make the pub talk a sticky and maybe if the moderators were not useless they could move things around.