Page 30 of 336 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Good reading and exciting prediction of what can happen in 2015
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    Is it at all possible with Kubica that the Citroen drives are still a possibility?
    I think that only Yves Matton can answer to this question.

May I ask, who the hell is N.O.T.? A rally manager or something like that, or just nobody who has a lot time to complaining on the internet?
    Last edited by peter_85; 20th December 2014 at 19:24.

3. Likes: skarderud (20th December 2014)
    Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    He is the smartest ladyboy on this forum.

5. Likes: skarderud (20th December 2014)
    Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_85 View Post
    May I ask, who the hell is N.O.T.? A rally manager or something like that, or just nobody who has a lot time to complaining on the internet?
    1. N.O.T. is the biggest expert in this forum, he can estimate the difference between the cars by just looking testing videos, he is able to tell their loss or win per one stage km in 0.00001 s exactness. :-P

2. He is also able to see if the driver has some future in WRC or not, 99.99% of the cases he is right:-P

3. He is also among a few forumers who can say things how they actually are by using some colourful expressions. and I must say that this third point is the most truthfull among the three;-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

7. Likes: focus206 (20th December 2014),skarderud (20th December 2014)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_85 View Post
    I think that only Yves Matton can answer to this question.

you got your answers i presume... you can refer to me as God if you like... i will allow it.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford View Post
    1. N.O.T. is the biggest expert in this forum, he can estimate the difference between the cars by just looking testing videos, he is able to tell their loss or win per one stage km in 0.00001 s exactness. :-P

2. He is also able to see if the driver has some future in WRC or not, 99.99% of the cases he is right:-P

3. He is also among a few forumers who can say things how they actually are by using some colourful expressions. and I must say that this third point is the most truthfull among the three;-)

You forgot to mention that he has never entered, never will enter, and dares not contemplate ever entering any for of competition in his life, that being the basis of his expertise...
    100% knowledge un-touched, unspoiled by human experience...
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

친애하는 지도자
    It is usually miserable failures that end up blaming the teams they rented cars from...

Many drivers in the past did not have the proper equipment but by spending more money they advanced their careers like latvala and Hirvonen.

To end this silly talk about that Kubica guy, first of all he is a bit too ugly to become a champion in a sport like WRC, ERC is ok, ugly men can succeed there.

Second in the situation he is in he cannot do much... he has a budget and when you do not have skills its only the money that can boost your career, so if he is getting this AA team car it is because the money were not enough for a Citroen or an Msport, why you want to complicate things ?? you do not possess the brains to solve complicated problems so keep it simple...

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    You forgot to mention that he has never entered, never will enter, and dares not contemplate ever entering any for of competition in his life, that being the basis of his expertise...
    100% knowledge un-touched, unspoiled by human experience...
    life it self is a competition... you compete every day in your life about everything.

When you married your wife you earn her from someone else (and visa versa).... when you took your job you stole it from someone else... when you bought those shoes at 50 euros you did it because some poor kid from a 4th world country was not good enough to be like you and ended it up making your shoes while being oppressed... you showed that 12 year old who is the boss...

It is not necessary to be 1 second faster than someone with the same hobby like you to say you are in a competition...
    Last edited by N.O.T; 20th December 2014 at 22:41.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by latek View Post
    Kubica has choosen Astyle because he wants to drive on Pirelli tires which are supposedly cleary faster than Michelins.
    LOL of the day...

13. Likes: nafpaktos (21st December 2014)
    Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    To end this silly talk about that Kubica guy, first of all he is a bit too ugly to become a champion in a sport like WRC, ERC is ok, ugly men can succeed there.
    I was just checking list of registered drivers into ERC and you are not entered there. Why?