Page 29 of 340 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
    Go to Settings in the top right corner of the screen, then look for General Settings on the left. Scroll down to find your time zone settings.

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Formaldehyde View Post
    Go to Settings in the top right corner of the screen, then look for General Settings on the left. Scroll down to find your time zone settings.

So easy... Thanks!!
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Hi everyone.
    Rather than start a new thread with my query I would post here. I am an avid scale model builder and am currently about to start building some 1:24 scale Group B rally cars. Once the builds are finished I like to display them with photos signed by the men and women who drove them as a small personal momento.

I am after a few of our beloved 80's rally legends and wondered if anyone can steer me in the right direction to get in touch with the following people to ask if they would sign me up a photo. Walter Röhrl, Markku Alén, Timo Salonen, Björn Waldegård are the drivers who I have model kitsets for and would love to be able to display the photos with the completed kitsets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Aaron
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

@JanVanvurpa: Did you visit the Oregon Trail Rally last weekend? Looked as it was a great event listening to Colin Clark who was present among others?

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCfan View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Rather than start a new thread with my query I would post here. I am an avid scale model builder and am currently about to start building some 1:24 scale Group B rally cars. Once the builds are finished I like to display them with photos signed by the men and women who drove them as a small personal momento.

I am after a few of our beloved 80's rally legends and wondered if anyone can steer me in the right direction to get in touch with the following people to ask if they would sign me up a photo. Walter Röhrl, Markku Alén, Timo Salonen, Björn Waldegård are the drivers who I have model kitsets for and would love to be able to display the photos with the completed kitsets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Aaron
    Aaron mate, you will get more help if you post that on Rally Models Thread

http://www.motorsportforums.com/showthread.php?t=672
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    I have been listening to the Capito Podcast on proposed final stage top 10 shoot out for WRC. I need a stiff drink, make it a double. While you are pouring line a couple more up. This might get rather messy.
    Last edited by KiwiWRCfan; 20th May 2014 at 14:22.
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    @JanVanvurpa: Did you visit the Oregon Trail Rally last weekend? Looked as it was a great event listening to Colin Clark who was present among others?
    Nej, fan. I was in the machine shop making suspension--driving a lathe and a mill..as usual.. duty calls, I have to pay the mortgage, and people are depending on me for parts...

I have mixed feelings about the Oregon event and the Oregon organisers.. The event has about 205-210 km SS but it is a total of 4 full days there.. oddly enough there was also a small event in California---160 mil söderut--had same SS miles and they did the whole event in 1 day.....a satisfying meal, inte smulor sprid tunnt.

Also the event organsiers are convinced that there's something worthwhile in running cars around a local roadrace track....so all Friday is devoted to waht is in reality playing and it's really pitiful to watch---then when all that was done everybody had to transit 120 km out East just to turn in the time cards and sit in an empty parking lot on the edge of a village of maybe 400 people for 20 minutes..then go home miles away to nearest motel. Va fan är det me det?

Then Saturday the bulk of the SS miles was on some insanely fast nearly straight stages with instructions like
    "1200 6 R, 950 6 L, 1000, 5L, 1300 6 R...." and average speeds of over 130 km/hr....because of straightness, not heroic driving...

Sunday however was fun according to all..There were climbs up and dopwn and lots of "40 2 L, 30, 3 R, 35 2 L" type driving..You know where you actually have to turn the steering wheel ---everybody said "Wish there was more SS like that more often"

I MAY be co-driving for a friend in a moth or so in his newly build Audi which I made the suspension for and helped with advice on the motor build..We hsall see--there's more annoying medical things lurking. Det är ett helvete att bli gammalt.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

So you mean you´ll have to do a medical search before going co-driving? Or is it worse? Nice to hear some comments on the rally in Oregon even if you weren´t there.
    A really do like your mixed english/swedish/norska/finska replies. You must be a language genius.

Having a crutch on picture, what have Bosse done to his leg?

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    I guess politics should be confined to Bar Talk. Get yourself a pint, have a read of this blog about Politics within WRC teams. Who will have something to say on this matter ?
    http://hanserikness.blogspot.co.nz/2...onalities.html
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter