Page 15 of 340 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Rally Discussion and Bar Talk Thread

[/quote] Sent a PM to Mirek but don't know if he got it, I had been reading about all the guys breaking their lower spines since mandatory HANS was introduced and read all the "keyboard hero" arguments, thought it might be interesting to hear details of the investigation he mentioned...[/quote]

Well I could be accused as being a "keyboard hero" since giving up rallying in NZ with battered mini clubman in 1986 but I doubt anybody here has a PHD in musculoskeletal injuries related to HANS use in rallying.

You would like to see this report ,( Has Mirek actually read it ? , is it even published yet ? ) because you hope it will confirm all of your predetermined and unproven assumptions on the matter.

Mind you I'd be curious to see it also, so I'd invite Mirek to put up it so we can all see its contents like the FIA apparently has ( I doubt he'll read this however).

Its easy to commission reports to say whatever you want it to say if you pay for it. If its a proper study , impartial and peer reviewed I couldn't see how the FIA could diminish it. But for the moment any assumptions about HANS related injuries is tenuous and speculative and could just as well be attributed to a whole host of other factors such has misuse.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

Julien Ingrassia about notes.Unfortunately at French
    http://www.redbull.com/fr/fr/motorsport ... de-rallyes

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts

I remember somebody here, I think Mintex who asked for Ogier's offer from M-sport

In an interview with Sport365, Quesnel said: “Ogier came to me before the start of Rally Bulgaria in 2010 with a contract for 2011 in his hands [from Ford]. At first I thought the problem was money but soon I discovered that it wasn’t money that interested him; instead he wanted to make sure that he started next season on equal terms with Loeb, and not as a number two.”

Quesnel stated there would be no number one or number two driver at the team’s 2011 launch in Paris but, according to Quesnel, the problem between his two drivers arose when Loeb believed his supremacy was under threat.

“They got to a certain point in the 2011 season with five wins apiece,” he added. “At that point Loeb thought things were getting out of hand, from a sporting point of view, so he turned it from a sporting contest into a political contest. He made it known that he was talking with Volkswagen and played his hand well. The problem was that the bosses from Citroen gave in and allowed themselves to be manipulated, giving Loeb what he wanted. But the biggest damage was that Loeb asked for Ogier to be taken away. That wish was granted, and from then on, it didn’t make sense for me to stay in my job.”

Time passes by and the influence of meaningless numbers constantly fades; more and more facts will apear even for the blindest and deafest

Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon

[b]In an interview with Sport365, Quesnel said: “Ogier came to me before the start of Rally Bulgaria in 2010 with a contract for 2011 in his hands [from Ford].

Time passes by and the influence of meaningless numbers constantly fades; more and more facts will apear even for the blindest and deafest
    yeap it is clear that Ogier after Bulgaria 2010 with 100 points against Loeb with 151,with his first overall win just at previous rally(Portugal) and 4th position at end of the year with 167 points against 276 to Loeb,blackmailed Citroen with Ford contract to be No1 against a 6 year continious champion.
    For sure facts will appear,even for the blindest and deafest.

http://www.ewrc-results.com/season.php?s=2010&nat=

i can understant your pain,but we will sort it out.Dont worry,and trust me.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon

[b]In an interview with Sport365, Quesnel said: “Ogier came to me before the start of Rally Bulgaria in 2010 with a contract for 2011 in his hands [from Ford].

yeap it is clear that Ogier after Bulgaria 2010 with 100 points against Loeb with 151,with his first overall win just at previous rally(Portugal) and 4th position at end of the year with 167 points against 276 to Loeb,blackmailed Citroen with Ford contract to be No1 against a 6 year continious champion.
    I don't know if this is true, but why not? Two French drivers in Citroen fighting for the championship.... eventually....
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv
    I don't know if this is true, but why not? Two French drivers in Citroen fighting for the championship.... eventually....
    lololol

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts

lololol
    What's that funny, almost happened 2011
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

lololol
    What's that funny, almost happened 2011
    what happened? Mikkelsen with 0 wins wanted to have equal status with Ogier? Capito said ok?

your pain seems to be worster from Slowsons.