Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1203
  1. #1191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    180
    Like
    13
    Liked 154 Times in 68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    To the Finnish members of this forum, do you really grill sausages inside whilst having a sauna? My girlfriend is doubtful and wonder how do you manage the smell. Thanks.
    Just wrap the sausages inside a aluminum foil, put it on the heated rocks and you are good to go.
    I don't personally notice the smell but when cooked food smell is a bad thing? =)
    But to be honest I still prefer my sausages heated on open fire.

  2. Likes: spiderem (1st February 2018)
  3. #1192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    349
    Like
    15
    Liked 90 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Just wrap the sausages inside a aluminum foil, put it on the heated rocks and you are good to go.
    I don't personally notice the smell but when cooked food smell is a bad thing? =)
    But to be honest I still prefer my sausages heated on open fire.
    Thanks!

  4. #1193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,353
    Like
    100
    Liked 441 Times in 228 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Just wrap the sausages inside a aluminum foil, put it on the heated rocks and you are good to go.
    I don't personally notice the smell but when cooked food smell is a bad thing? =)
    But to be honest I still prefer my sausages heated on open fire.
    I don't think it's the best idea anyway, unless you don't throw any water onto the rocks.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

  5. #1194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,353
    Like
    100
    Liked 441 Times in 228 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Can I have Rum and Coke instead?
    As it's too early for that drink, then you can have tea with rum at the moment. And as a preventive measure, please hand in your driver's license.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

  6. Likes: cali (3rd February 2018),Rallyper (1st February 2018)
  7. #1195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,807
    Like
    5,409
    Liked 7,861 Times in 3,640 Posts

  8. Likes: AL14 (3rd February 2018),AnttiL (2nd February 2018),EstWRC (2nd February 2018),pantealex (3rd February 2018),steve.mandzij (2nd February 2018)
  9. #1196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    Like
    19
    Liked 112 Times in 82 Posts
    Dave Richards? (at least his doppleganger) in the Schnitzer BMW pits for the GT3 race at Bathurst, Australia, mending bridges/ networking for an r5 mini project application? Dakar did not go too well for the X-Raid mini 4x4s and mini buggies and all the Euros tipped in that direction?

    Edit 4/2 - tv commentator confirmed that it was Dave Richards at the Bathurst 12 hour.
    Last edited by Zeakiwi; 4th February 2018 at 02:35.

  10. Likes: Rally Hokkaido (4th February 2018),sonnybobiche (3rd February 2018)
  11. #1197
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    454
    Like
    0
    Liked 319 Times in 156 Posts
    Good to see that despite the dysfunctional team the Citroen drivers' friendship is intact.

  12. #1198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Obihiro, Japan
    Posts
    1,066
    Like
    125
    Liked 42 Times in 24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeakiwi View Post
    Dave Richards? (at least his doppleganger) in the Schnitzer BMW pits for the GT3 race at Bathurst, Australia, mending bridges/ networking for an r5 mini project application? Dakar did not go too well for the X-Raid mini 4x4s and mini buggies and all the Euros tipped in that direction?
    I noticed that guy with the beard and had similar thoughts, too. Maybe his German twin?

    Edit: TV commentator confirmed it was David Richards in his new role as head of MSA (UK's ASN).
    Last edited by Rally Hokkaido; 4th February 2018 at 15:35.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen

  13. #1199
    Senior Member A FONDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,182
    Like
    2,769
    Liked 403 Times in 254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    Good to see that despite the dysfunctional team the Citroen drivers' friendship is intact.
    So the team is guilty for everything including the full moon eclipse?

  14. #1200
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    454
    Like
    0
    Liked 319 Times in 156 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    So the team is guilty for everything including the full moon eclipse?
    Come again?

  15. Likes: steve.mandzij (3rd February 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •