Page 131 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1410
  1. #1301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    18,695
    Like
    5,832
    Liked 8,704 Times in 4,001 Posts
    Tanak seems ate faster.

  2. #1302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,203
    Like
    7,303
    Liked 771 Times in 377 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Tanak seems ate faster.
    and JML has full plate
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  3. #1303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    18,695
    Like
    5,832
    Liked 8,704 Times in 4,001 Posts

  4. Likes: skarderud (23rd May 2018)
  5. #1304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    281
    Like
    874
    Liked 286 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Auto Car have had some good rally related articles recently. Been good to see. Shame they don't encourage more engagement in the current scene though.

  6. Likes: sonnybobiche (22nd May 2018)
  7. #1305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tholt-Y-Will
    Posts
    4,477
    Like
    953
    Liked 470 Times in 271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    AutoCar have had some good rally related articles recently. Been good to see. Shame they don't encourage more engagement in the current scene though.
    The current scene is a hard sell for UK car websites/ magazines, which might surprise people on here. Put an article about Gp B or 70's era rallying, and you'll get quite a lot of comments/ interest. Don't ask me why it's like that - it just is....
    WRC: On the long way to Recovery............
    Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

  8. Likes: sonnybobiche (22nd May 2018),the sniper (22nd May 2018)
  9. #1306
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,228
    Like
    1,854
    Liked 4,179 Times in 2,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    The current scene is a hard sell for UK car websites/ magazines, which might surprise people on here. Put an article about Gp B or 70's era rallying, and you'll get quite a lot of comments/ interest. Don't ask me why it's like that - it just is....
    It's seen as a golden era by many and that the age group is where the majority of rally fans are now.

    The McRae/Burns era fans are also there, but the lack of real British success at WRC level for so long isnt bringing in so many new fans.

  10. #1307
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    40
    Like
    0
    Liked 34 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    It's seen as a golden era by many and that the age group is where the majority of rally fans are now.

    The McRae/Burns era fans are also there, but the lack of real British success at WRC level for so long isnt bringing in so many new fans.
    Yep ask any none rally fan to name a driver n I bet Mcrae would still be the most common answer

  11. Likes: AndyRAC (22nd May 2018),the sniper (22nd May 2018)
  12. #1308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Sleezattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,257
    Like
    590
    Liked 461 Times in 254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    Hi, guys! Maybe anyone have Opel Kadett E homologation book for N group (A group also would be good too)? And maybe could share it?
    I used to have a full set..Not great copies but I'm way over here in Fortress America™ and with this orange thing as President, I don't know if we can mail things to you because you guys used to be dirty Commies...

    But as a big fan of the car--and especially the XE 16v engine I am curious why you want them..
    Building a rally car?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

  13. #1309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,520
    Like
    344
    Liked 619 Times in 275 Posts

  14. Likes: sonnybobiche (27th May 2018)
  15. #1310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    493
    Like
    0
    Liked 127 Times in 87 Posts
    That doesn't mean anything. If they were the real team with real goals they would sign him before M-Sport came and offered him a nice package. He is not that stupid. M-Sport have limited test days available because of budget. Citroenrab doesn't even have testing days. No upgrades at all. No payment for driving. But have huge pressure of axing drivers for crashing their bouncing/undriveable cars.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •