Page 31 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Citroen WRT

Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Yes and after having used 4 jokers to try and sort.

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Who was the main developer of the car? I still think all three (driver, car, team managment) are very much connected and to blame. Although i must admit, i`m not blaming Meeke so much anymore.

Liked 82 Times in 49 Posts
    Meeke was the main developer. So he musk take some of the blame here. At the same time Citöen should have brought in someone else to have a second and third opinion. The whole team is to blame and Matton most of all. Its just a disaster how things are. Mikkelsen coming in as the "rescue" is not giving results and his interview before the rally is just embarassing looking at his times so far.

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Meeke was the main developer. So he musk take some of the blame here. At the same time Citöen should have brought in someone else to have a second and third opinion. The whole team is to blame and Matton most of all. Its just a disaster how things are. Mikkelsen coming in as the "rescue" is not giving results and his interview before the rally is just embarassing looking at his times so far.
    They brought Mikkelsen in to get a second opinion, probably at least 6 months late. Seems like that opened up some changes, question is off course if such drastic changes require whole lot of other adjustments to work or if they wont help.

Whole testing was on dry, so not that much surprise they don't have good setup for wet with the "new" car.
    Specially considering they didn't have good setup for both Monte and Sweden. One should rather wonder why/if Breen and Lefevbre don't have good setup even with the old parts. Didn't they test original version of the car in wet/slippery condition?

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Btw. I still don't see how crashing on Friday in 3 rallies in a row is a good approach.
    a) very low test km in a rally
    b) repair bill

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    You don't know what Meeke reported in testing and how Citroen responded. I suspect a certain amount of engineering arrogance may have gone down along the way.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

7. Likes: skarderud (30th June 2017)
    Liked 1,472 Times in 572 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc2017 View Post
    Best result of the year for Meeke... and he didnt have to leave Dungannon.
    Is he from Dungannon?

Liked 52 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    You don't know what Meeke reported in testing and how Citroen responded. I suspect a certain amount of engineering arrogance may have gone down along the way.
    Absolutely this.

Liked 172 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    Is he from Dungannon?
    I've always wondered where he's from. They don't seem to report in during the TV coverage.

11. Likes: rhm (30th June 2017)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    most usefull post at this subject.