Page 146 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2266

Thread: Citroen WRT

Liked 832 Times in 380 Posts
    I think Ogier's fans are much more obsessed than him about breaking Loeb's record. I think he'll be in the WRC next year but I wouldn't be shocked to see him retire at the end of this season, especially if he wins the title again.

2. Likes: dimviii (30th May 2018),mknight (30th May 2018)
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    so if he beats the retired Loeb 3 times,he is better and has prooved it.
    3 wins against a retired champion= equals 4 championships(some against Ogier lololol)

question now
    When Loeb beat him at same car/team 20 times, how many Ogiers championships equals that?
    Obviously you are turning things around. Based on Ogier's behavior with Loeb around this year I'd say:

a) he feels he has nothing to prove against "current" drivers
    b) he still feels he has something to prove against Loeb

=> Beating Loeb in anything is more worth for him. But Ogier does not look like interested in driving for 10 titles.

But, surprisingly, he can't change past and he can't make Loeb younger when fighting with him now.

-----------------------------------
    Also, while catchy 1-line lolz are fun it's not like Ogier left Citroen as a beaten dog, he had same number of wins in his last season there as Loeb. Even with all the "priority" driver arguments and issues including the famous "technical issues" and "deliberate" crashing in GB. Also as some Ogier fans point you, it's even possible to say that Loeb left after 2012 cause he was afraid of Ogier coming in VW.

I am not a very big of either and find it very hard to compare them. If anything i rate Loeb higher because of he improved from 2002 to 2004.Just trying to understand Ogier's motivation.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Obviously you are turning things around. .
    i didnt change something.Just asked a question based at what you wrote.
    Based on Ogier's behavior with Loeb around this year I'd say:

a) he feels he has nothing to prove against "current" drivers
    b) he still feels he has something to prove against Loeb

=> Beating Loeb in anything is more worth for him. But Ogier does not look like interested in driving for 10 titles.

But, surprisingly, he can't change past and he can't make Loeb younger when fighting with him now.
    we cant change past,but very easy we can say for past, that Loeb run away because he scared.

-----------------------------------
    , while catchy 1-line lolz are fun it's not like Ogier left Citroen as a beaten dog, he had same number of wins in his last season there as Loeb.
    Yes they had same number of wins when Loeb cleaned the road all the year.But now he moans that he is handiccaped and is NOT fair.
    Probably it was much more fair when Loeb cleaned,he closed the splits,and he had nothing to loose with manager pushing him.
    championships doesnt count wins but points.And he lost,even to Hirvonen who came 2nd this year.

. Even with all the "priority" driver arguments and issues including the famous "technical issues" and "deliberate" crashing in GB.
    you forget the hidden splits from Ogier,and the push from the laughable team manager.
    Also as some Ogier fans point you, it's even possible to say that Loeb left after 2012 cause he was afraid of Ogier coming in VW.
    we have listen more stupid excuses,even from non Ogier fans.
    Never mind.

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    They just found this discussion...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

6. Likes: EstWRC (30th May 2018),pantealex (31st May 2018),peter_85 (30th May 2018),stefanvv (30th May 2018),steve.mandzij (1st June 2018)
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    i didnt change something.Just asked a question based at what you wrote.
    we have listen more stupid excuses,even from non Ogier fans.
    BS, troll.

But now I do recall how you repeatedly called Ogier a liar when he said he remembered it was safe to go out in the field on that corner in Monte 2017. You know, on a stage that is a few kms from his hometown, was ran for 2nd time that day and was ran years before as well.
    Kinda sets things into perspective.

BS, troll.

But now I do recall how you repeatedly called Ogier a liar when he said he remembered it was safe to go out in the field on that corner in Monte 2017. You know, on a stage that is a few kms from his hometown, was ran for 2nd time that day and was ran years before as well.
    Kinda sets things into perspective.
    of course he was lying.
    There is no driver that trying to gain 0,1 sec he will risk to exit the road ''because he was remember the place is safe''

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    There is no driver that trying to gain 0,1 sec he will risk to exit the road ''because he was remember the place is safe''
    And You're rally fan for how many years?
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    too early to ask these questions.First you have to excel your math.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    too early to ask these questions.First you have to excel your math.
    But we're discussing rally drivers, I'm not one.

EDIT: But if You're so curious about my Mathematics skills, ask the company I'm working for, as obviously You discredit all the university professors.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 30th May 2018 at 23:55.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 832 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Says the guy who said that Ogier is the best rally driver since 2008, ironic

Anyway, it's plausible that Ogier, since he knew that place, thought: there are no walls, there are no ditches, here is a place in which I can feel confident to attack, nothing bad will happen if I arrive slightly long / go too much on the outside - THAT I believe. Instead if we're supposed to believe that Ogier knew that even if he arrived way too long and spun out in a field, he wouldn't have damaged his car at all, then no. If you spin in a field, you can always get a puncture or something worse. Nobody is able to tell "that field looks smooth, if I spin in it nothing bad will happen", not even if Ogier was the farmer cultivating that field.
    In any case, this is Citroen WRT topic...

13. Likes: steve.mandzij (1st June 2018)