Page 39 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Citroen WRT

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    He's making legitimate arguments regarding Meeke's performances, is that really trolling?
    Very, very legitimate comments. Both Meeke and Ogier has slower cars than the Hyundai, this we all agree on. Meanwhile Ogier has not won a single rally from the front this season. He has inherited wins from other's mistakes. Ogier is a smart guy who knows to bring maximum points everywhere he can, and to do that he needs to finish. Very simple!

Meeke is the exact opposite. He is a complete idiot who tries to win every stage of every rally always. He doesn't play the long game at all, ever. As a result, he is overdriving a car that can't handle the pace and things happen, just like it did for Tänak today. The difference is that Tänak can afford the risk, while Meeke is second to last in the championship of the regular manufacturer entries despite winning one event.

That says a few things about his performance this year.

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Stéphane LefebvreVerified account @SLefebvreRallye 40m40 minutes agoMore
    Very happy for this 5th position, our best result with the #C3WRC. Next #WRC event for us should be in Spain! Thank you for your support!

So Breen will run in Germany?

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    So Breen will run in Germany?
    I've seen news of that throughout the day but not a source.

Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    It obvious that they have a traction problem when reduced grip (loose surface or wet and slippery). When there is grip, the car is quick enough, if then its not compromised by high speed compression of the dampers.
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    I seriously can't make sense of the Citroen. Sometimes it seems quick enough, other stages it is too slow and it seems to be consistent on re-runs of stages. It is like it has one fundamental flaw which is only showing up on certain stages or something.

If citroen was smart, they'd stay behind and check where they had pace and where they didn't compared to the others and then go and very seriously check the roads on those stages. That would give them valuable data on what to improve.

Liked 233 Times in 115 Posts
    I very much doubt the torque split would have been changed to more than 50 percent front and suspect they must have meant more front than it used to be.
    On the other hand if the statement above is correct, it would represent swinging from one extreme to another.

6. Likes: dimviii (2nd July 2017),Mirek (2nd July 2017),Rally Power (2nd July 2017),TWRC (2nd July 2017)
    Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Exactly. It makes no sense at all. At least for me.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

8. Likes: dimviii (2nd July 2017),NickRally (3rd July 2017)
    Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    To me, this is where it is clear the techical team has carried across to much from WTCC program.... where 1.. no slip.. diffs are fully loaded 2.. they dont have any high speed compression damping 3.. its then no coincidence car leads a fully tarmac rally with ease.

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
    I comeback from rally of Poland few hours ago.
    I look at the brake point after long straightway and guess who brake latest?
    1.Mikkelsen 2.Lefevbre 3.Latvala 4.Ogier 5.Neuville......
    But Second case is entry speed (speed after strightway)
    1.Neuville 2.Tanak Ogier 3.Latvala 4........
    Citroen`s cars are in other league if we talk about speed.......sorry but I see on my eyes....
    I run on rallies about 20 years.....

11. Likes: A FONDO (2nd July 2017),Rally Power (2nd July 2017),WUff1 (2nd July 2017)
    Liked 1,462 Times in 835 Posts
    So wait you guys, are we going to see Breen for the rest of the 5 rallies this year? (or in other words is Lefebvre dropped for Germany and not Craig?)
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    So wait you guys, are we going to see Breen for the rest of the 5 rallies this year? (or in other words is Lefebvre dropped for Germany and not Craig?)
    http://int-media.citroen.com/en/st%C...es-it-top-five

In here Lefebvre says he's not competing in the next two rallies