Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Where should I start a slot car / scalextric / scx / etc thread??

in Chit Chat??

I'm sure we have a few people in the forum who love slot cars and many who have no idea what they are.

"a powered miniature auto or other vehicle that is guided by a groove or slot in the track on which it runs.[1][2] A pin or blade extends from the bottom of the car into the slot. Though some slot cars are used to model highway traffic on scenic layouts,[3] the great majority are used in the competitive hobby of slot car racing or slot racing."

"and now with digital slot cars, you have 20 cars racing simultaneously on one large circuit using skill and fuel strategy. "

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Yes, Chit-Chat would be the best place for a thread of that type.

I LOVED playing with slot cars when I was a kid. They were a lot of fun. Now I play with the real thing:

Quote Originally Posted by Mouflaf

in Chit Chat??

I'm sure we have a few people in the forum who love slot cars and many who have no idea what they are.

"a powered miniature auto or other vehicle that is guided by a groove or slot in the track on which it runs.[1][2] A pin or blade extends from the bottom of the car into the slot. Though some slot cars are used to model highway traffic on scenic layouts,[3] the great majority are used in the competitive hobby of slot car racing or slot racing."

"and now with digital slot cars, you have 20 cars racing simultaneously on one large circuit using skill and fuel strategy. "

#4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh i can't afford to crash real cars

slot cars are more affordable

thanks, will start a thread there