Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Opinions please with the GTR2, GTR3 series on PC

yes, can I have your opinions please with the GTR2, GTR3 series on PC.

I used to play it. I think it was GTR2, and there were many people on there. There were epic races. Monza circuit was the most popular from what I remember. I was never any good at it, I didn't practice, just enjoyed the racing. In fact, I did ok when you consider I would be at the back of the grid of 20 cars and end up coming 7th. But the truth is, many people would crash once and sign out from the race because they had made a mistake. And before you know it, you are last in the race but you're in 7th position.

I guess many people love winning but don't love racing so much.

Anyway, is that game still online?
    Who still plays it?
    Is GT5 the latest version. I read that GT5 sucks, so hopefully that game is not related because GTR2 by SIMBIN was pretty popular, busy servers. Can't remember what year that was...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess GTR3 will be 2013 the release.... looking forward to this high quality release.... or is there a better racing simulation? (simulation, not arcade game)

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    rFactor 2, iRacing and soon Assetto Corsa are the top sims.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, Assetto Corsa I've heard of being a good simulation to come out soonish... I shall check the other 2.

Just to confirm, the other 2 are SIMULATIONS and not just racing games? Will check later when I have time.

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Yes, they are defo simulations. rFactor 2 is still in its Beta phase, but the content and quality of the product are already very nice. The full release should hopefully not be too far away from now.

iRacing has all their tracks laser-scanned and is based on online racing only. The biggest downside are the costs - you have to pay for the subscription, cars and tracks.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Hãng Pantech HÃ*n Qu?c tuy không l?n m?nh hon nhu các hãng di?n tho?i khác HÃ*n Qu?c nhung cung dã chi?m c?m tình m?t s? d?i tu?ng t?i Vi?t Nam v?i di?n tho?i Sky A760

Di?n tho?i Sky A760

Dòng di?n tho?i c?a hãng nÃ*y cho Sky A760 có c?u hình cao chip 1.5GHz Qualcomm Scorpion MSM8260, 2 nhân, Ram 1Gb b? nh? trong 16Gb có khe c?m th? nh? ngoÃ*i micro SD h? tr? th? lên t?i 32Gb mÃ*n hình siêu nét, ch?y Android 4.0 m?i nh?t mÃ* giá quá h?p d?n khi?n cho Sky A760 "b?" các fan công ngh? san lùng tìm ki?m kh?p noi. Tr? thÃ*nh d? tÃ*i nóng hon bao gi? h?t trên nh?ng di?n dÃ*n công ngh? Vi?t Nam, d?ng th?i tr? thÃ*nh hÃ*ng m?c tiêu san lùng c?a các b?n dam mê công ngh?.

Di?u d?c bi?t ? dòng di?n tho?i hÃ*n qu?c c?a hãng Pantech chÃ*nh lÃ* s? trang b? các tÃ*nh nang gi?i trÃ* cao c?p cùng dáng v? thanh m?nh nhung ch?c ch?n c?a sky A760 lôi cu?n m?i fan ngay t? cái nhìn d?u tiên. Dúng theo phong cách thi?t k? c?a hãng: Công ngh? vÃ* th?i trang luôn song hÃ*nh cùng nhau.

LIÊN H? MUA HÀNG T?I:

TRUNG TÂM DI?N THO?I HÀ N?I

Yahoo: dthanoi

D?a ch?: 519 Kim Nguu, Hai BÃ* Trung, HÃ* N?i

Hotline: 046 680 6711

T? khóa: di?n tho?i sky A760, sky a760, dien thoai, di?n tho?i

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear
    Yes, they are defo simulations. rFactor 2 is still in its Beta phase, but the content and quality of the product are already very nice. The full release should hopefully not be too far away from now.

iRacing has all their tracks laser-scanned and is based on online racing only. The biggest downside are the costs - you have to pay for the subscription, cars and tracks.
    Thanks for info.
    iRacing sounds great but I never liked subcription costs, they will add up. Sounds expensive for a casual racer who is too busy to play everyday.

I guess I shall go for the game with the busiest server for epic races with 20 cars plus at anytime of the day.