Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The media did hurt his PR-image starting from 2008, that's when he was sort of written out of Ferrari and F1, in the media.

Lopez listened to people who bought all that was said about Kimi and he thought he made a smart move when getting a contract with Kimi where he didn't have to pay much. They had thought out that if they promise bonuses to Kimi if he scores over 100 points, then they wouldn't have to pay any bonuses, since Lopez said in an interview that he was told that Kimi would be this bla bla bla who is unmotivated and has lost his skill etc.

Kimi scored over 200 points and Grosjean could have stayed home every race and still Lotus would have been 4th in WCC-standings.

So in a way all the bashing in the media worked for Kimi, not so well for Lotus though

It was great to see him back on the track again!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just read from a Finnish newspaper that Kimi and his wife have separated. How that affects his performance remains to be seen...
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that it will not hinder him at all. In fact I don't think it will make one iota of difference.
    May the forza be with you

Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    Just read from a Finnish newspaper that Kimi and his wife have separated. How that affects his performance remains to be seen...
    Upon further consideration it's Important to focus on the tabloid aspect of the sport. I hear Lotus is expecting a substantial improvement from Rogro now that he has come out of the closet and admitted he has a homosexual lover.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    This will probably have a greater effect on Mia than Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni
    Honey, I feel so distant. We barely talk anymore. I know we've both been very busy in our careers. I don't even know when you'll be gone or when you'll be back. Do you even miss me? I'm getting older, so are you. I'm thinking of kids, I want to have a more stable life. You don't participate on nothing of my life anymore. I miss you. Where have you been?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimi
    I was taking a shit.
    Shamelessly and tastelessly stolen from here.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Giacomo Rappaccini
    Upon further consideration it's Important to focus on the tabloid aspect of the sport. I hear Lotus is expecting a substantial improvement from Rogro now that he has come out of the closet and admitted he has a homosexual lover.
    Yes, and the pregnancy news was all a lie to protect his lover, David Beckham, from Posh's wrath??

Well put Koz, you guys know I'm just having a little sport. Beckham you say? ailor:

What about Kimi? I'll just say I'm damn glad he is back in F1. Here is a pic I took of him going into turn 15 at the Circuit of the Americas. Someday I may get around to cropping these pics I took at the race but I don't know when if at all.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Nice to see you here Wolfie!!

I´m very much looking forward to the season hoping that Kimi will do well.

Kimi and Jennis separation, it was in the cards for a long time sadly. Here´s hope that they find there way back to each other.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie
    The media did hurt his PR-image starting from 2008, that's when he was sort of written out of Ferrari and F1, in the media.

Lopez listened to people who bought all that was said about Kimi and he thought he made a smart move when getting a contract with Kimi where he didn't have to pay much. They had thought out that if they promise bonuses to Kimi if he scores over 100 points, then they wouldn't have to pay any bonuses, since Lopez said in an interview that he was told that Kimi would be this bla bla bla who is unmotivated and has lost his skill etc.

Kimi scored over 200 points and Grosjean could have stayed home every race and still Lotus would have been 4th in WCC-standings.

So in a way all the bashing in the media worked for Kimi, not so well for Lotus though

It was great to see him back on the track again!
    Nice to see you made it back Wolfie