Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    The old contraception tactic eh, spiffing!
    'ello! I'll thank you this is a serious subject!!

Two days until the Poinsettia Bowl in S.D. Apparently they are expecting the place to be infested with more of those polygamist's than pagan worshipers of Montezuma at the Q. I think this game is happening just in time. I have it on good authority by anthropologists at Universidad de Yucatan that recent collaborations with Egyptologists’ channeling Jean-Francois Champollion strongly suggest that the apocalypse that will happen on the 21st can only be averted by the spirit of the last Aztec god, Montezuma defeating his counterpart Mayan; Mitt Tutulfeldwitz http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ds/walljew.bmp via proxy. The final two Petroglyph translations have been cracked, although some scholars dispute the exact meaning of: "Mission ValleyQ". If the forces associated with the Mayans prevail on December 20th enjoy the rapture. I think the first best insurance that you are included is to just get completely naked with the exception of your Nike running shoes for the remaining few hours until the 21st.
    San Diego State Aztecs - NCAA College Football - CBSSports.com

Before The Deluge - Jackson Browne - YouTube
    May the forza be with you

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Same as I can decide who / what is posted here
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dr giacomo rappaccini
    are you a terrapin by any chance?
    Loud and proud (and pissed at our administrators for jumping to the big ten!).

I'm PISSED we will no longer be in the ACC for Basketball and I hate loosing our ACC conference games with our biggest Lacrosse rivals, UNC and Virginia. The ACCis all effed up anyway at this point, so I guess it really doesn't matter any more, but it still sucks! I'd muc hrather follow my team to Miami, Tallahassee, and the rest of the east coast states than Minnesota, wisconsin, and the rest of the mid west. I'm an East Coaster and I hate the change.

With the dumba$$ they hired as a head coach, we're guaranteed to get our ass kicked in football for decades no matter who we play, so I guess we might as well sink another $50-100 million into our staduim so all the visiting teams fans can come watch the gridiron carnage. They are going to need all that big ten money, because the AD has pretty much alienated the entire contributing alumni fanbase. They lost my sizeable annual donations and my football season ticket order altogether.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts
    ^^ I feel your pain. We are moving to the Big East for Football But our basketball team that has been in the AP top 20 for 19 consecutive weeks, and has a 29 game winning streak against teams in California, is vacating the Mountain West for the Big West which is really a lateral move. But The Big East has Rutgers, Louiville, and Cincinnati bailing all of a sudden, and if we had just sat tight with our region with the addition of Boise State, BYU being an independent that could realign with us, the emergence of Utah St. Fresno St. Nevada Reno, San Jose St. the Rocky Mountain schools and possibly TCU would come back. The immediate benefit is only a couple million dollars a year to fly through 3 time zones to play the likes of UCF, East Carolina, Tulsa, and other mid majors that are not any better than who we already had on our schedule. Now my trip to Vegas to watch them beat down on the Running Rebels is toast and that weekend orgy is no more. I’m don't travel very far afield for SDSU because going to Reno is a 11 hour drive, San Diego to Colorado St. and Fort Collins for Air Force, are far afield as Minnesota, and Wisconsin are for you, and just as effing cold in the winter. I'm a Big Southern Cal. type guy and I've been quite comfortable since 1960 when we moved here from Coral Gables Fla. Yes both my parents did graduate school at the University of Miami in the mid 50's. I’m used to being able to wear short pants 364 days a year in S.D. and have warm mild summers. But at least SD’s programs are on an upswing, although your program is a tier higher than ours, even if you suck right now. It is too bad because you were coming on in football just a couple years ago. Watch us take down BYU Thursday night.
    I'll be viewing.

May the forza be with you