Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Nice to see latvala getting setting some good ss times. But still lacking that extra something Ogier has. But a massive improvement nonetheless!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc1600
    Imagine this rally without Rally2...
    ...... Imagine spectating this rally without rally 2.... But how much do we all complain about it??
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    ...... Imagine spectating this rally without rally 2.... But how much do we all complain about it??
    This is exactly what I meant, sitting by the monitor is not that frustrating.

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Please need help with online coverage for tonight asap !!!

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    A few comments being doing more important things today, so I just have to comment anyway:
    Lappi fast andwill be a real WRC-driver I think very soon. Hopefully. He should be this fast at this point, even though PG is faster. The time will show if he gets faster than PG. PG is a good marker becuase he is FAST!!
    The Polos are at a developement phase beyond the current Fords and Citroens for sure. That´s why the other drivers chase themselves off the road.
    Pontus Tidemand another coming WRC-driver winning the Junior class with almost three minutes.
    I partially agree with you - Lappi and Tidemand are indeed the young brightest stars of rally. It will be really interesting to see how they do with full WRC setup when that day comes (well, it did for Pontus already and he showed some talent...) In the case of Lappi comparisons, however, to any driver outside the official WRC2 class are not appropriate now. We know it and he has said it also that he is not driving even close to his full potential - and that is of course what he has to do when the situation is like this. I don't know what PG's motives are for this rally and whether he is pushing really hard or not. If he can battle his way into the official WRC2 in one of the upcoming events, we probably see how he's doing against other top drivers, including Lappi.
    Rally Talent – rallytalent.blogspot.fi/

Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    The Polos are at a developement phase beyond the current Fords and Citroens for sure. That´s why the other drivers chase themselves off
    I really cant agree with that, imo putting Ogier-Latvala in any current team (except Mini) would produce about the same result. Remember what Loeb has done this season with Citroen...

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vkangas
    I really cant agree with that, imo putting Ogier-Latvala in ant current team (except Mini) would produce about the same result. Remember what Loeb has done this season with Citroen...
    Disagree, what says that JML and Ogier are the two fastest drivers except for them driving Polo at the time being? That´s the obvious reason. They have seconds here and there, especially Ogier and the others knows that. Alright we have 40% mind as well, but I´m correcting myself that cars are 60% of their pace at the moment.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Hirvonen can go into retirement.

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    Hirvonen can go into retirement.
    I really don't understand why he get so much opportunities to drive in top factory teams. He did nothing by Subaru, was a lot slower than Grönholm by Ford and was beaten by Latvala in pure speed. Hirvonen only won one event last year with probably the best car.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    He has his wins. But not good as Ogier.