Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts

New subforums suggestions

Hey.

I've been thinking and I've decided that I want to suggest a new Section/sub-forum.
    Currently There is one for track racing and one for rallying.

What I would like is a new section called "Other motorsports" and it would have two sub forums.
    One for car motorsports and one for motorcycle motorsports.

For example in the car section topics about motorsports like
    Rally cross, stock car, truck trial, tractor pulling and care drag racing could be discussed.

While the motorcycle part could contain topics about, Enduro motocross, trial, speedway, dragracing.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    I like the idea of an 'Other motor sport' forum.
    I think many of us have at least some intertest in other forms of motor racing outside the main areas
    Ultimately could show where interest lies and where we need new forums.
    But, I see no benefit in separate car and motorcycle sections as it would exclude anything that is open to both, eg the Paris-Dakar, Bonneville Speed Week
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Well we already have a Motorcycle forum.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

How did Harley serial number their bikes? Before this, i must get you know i have searched more info on the book and hung on the web to try to find the answer, but the result is disappointing. So i turn my help for this forum. How did Harley start their serial numbers in the vintage years from the late 1950s and earlier? That is, if we took the first motorcycle off the line of a given model what would that first bike's serial number be? For example, the first knucklehead built for the 1936 model year: i.e.: 36ELxxxx would have what 4-digit number following EL? (Substitute numbers for the x's)? Hint: Most people get this wrong. Does anybody know? pls help me,thank you.

How did Harley serial number their bikes? Before this, i must get you know i have searched more info on the book and hung on the web to try to find the answer, but the result is disappointing. So i turn my help for this forum. How did Harley start their serial numbers in the vintage years from the late 1950s and earlier? That is, if we took the first motorcycle off the line of a given model what would that first bike's serial number be? For example, the first knucklehead built for the 1936 model year: i.e.: 36ELxxxx would have what 4-digit number following EL? (Substitute numbers for the x's)? Hint: Most people get this wrong. Does anybody know? pls help me,thank you.