Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    @Dimvii, it's from a magazine with a good reputation, they don't publish rubbish news.

I'll translate his quote:
    “Jusqu’au milieu de la saison, je me battais devant. Je suis déçu de ma deuxième moitié de saison. Et les résultats des trois dernières épreuves, en partie à cause de mon copilote et un peu de ma faute, ont complètement gâché les statistiques…”

"Until the middle of the season, I was battling in front. I'm disappointed about my second half of the season. And the results of the last three events, partly caused by my codriver and a bit my fault, have completely ruined the statistics..."

Not really nice from him... It's not the codriver who creates a puncture by deciding to throw the car completley sideways 15m before a fast corner while it's not neccesary... Also the notes are made up by the driver, Chris Patterson has to read them. Was there any case where Petter crashed this year because a note was being read wrong or too late?
    Not nice but in France it was a co-driver error, and there was another rally where Chris said 'cut' instead of 'don't cut' which led to a puncture. Still think it's a bit wrong to blame the co-driver but there is at least a small amount supporting the moan!

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Well, that looks like Chris will be looking for a new seat next year! How to dismantle a reputation in 4 easy stages (SS1 Spain, SS1 Sardinia, SS1 France, SS1 Germany..... and yes I know that these were not necessarily the stages he had problems on but it is meant to be humour!)
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    Well then we can hope that Latvala and Hirvonen will soon leave WRC 'cos they'te in works teams for years and didn't succeed.
    Counts for your time in the forum as well
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Counts for your time in the forum as well
    True...LOL .....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PanosB
    Nothing! Read my earlier post I strongly believe he should leave M-Sport and be a privateer again
    With a DS3 as he was and he was having better results that way in a non works car
    Do you know he is not allowed to beat factory DS3 in a customer DS3. So his best chance is being in a Ford.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Honestly, I have no idea why Solberg got a factory seat to begin with this year. He hasn't exactly set the world on fire for a while now.

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Monkeys
    Honestly, I have no idea why Solberg got a factory seat to begin with this year. He hasn't exactly set the world on fire for a while now.
    Maybe because for 2 seasons he was the most successful privateer, and got podiums through pace alone when other drivers were nowhere near. Who else would/could Ford have hired last season?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He should have a seat for the simple reason that there are minimal other options out there.
    Although he is defiantly past his prime the guy is still fast enough, which is probably due to the way the WRC has been operating win the last 10+ years in regard to young drivers.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Monkeys
    There was a good reason he got the seat, well, actually 1 million good reasons...........

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @Noel157: I hope he has another 1 million reasons in his pocket now. Is there even a slim change he could get something with Prodrive?