Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Ok time to admit defeat, as the green flag was after the yellow light.
    What to argue about next then

Steve

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Deal with it Einstein. Maybe we Germans should stop paying off Spain's debts. Let's see how you numbnuts deal with being friggin' bankrupt. Before you flash the nationalist card in someone's face at least have a look who's face it is...
    Can you stop being so rude?? It's happened in several posts now. Bonte is entitled to her opinion although I rarely agree with her but there's no need to get all aggressive.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Can you stop being so rude?? It's happened in several posts now. Bonte is entitled to her opinion although I rarely agree with her but there's no need to get all aggressive.
    Do I need to remind you that that it was a direct reaction to an equally rude remark about Germans and that the oridinal thread title was at least as rude as my riposte? I admit that reacting to being foulmouthed by using foul language wasn't a very mature reaction, but if you need to correct the manners of people, please to so for all involved.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Deal with it Einstein. Maybe we Germans should stop paying off Spain's debts. Let's see how you numbnuts deal with being friggin' bankrupt. Before you flash the nationalist card in someone's face at least have a look who's face it is...
    since when is bonte a sour paella gobbler? Even if she were, what has that got to do with the Germany-Spain relationship in the EU?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    since when is bonte a sour paella gobbler? Even if she were, what has that got to do with the Germany-Spain relationship in the EU?
    Did you completely ignore my post above? I already said that it wasn't a very mature reaction on my behalf. I could have ignored the 'German cheaters' insult and didn't, so yes, guilty as charged for reacting childishly, I'm sorry.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Guys this thread was started to congratulate Vettel, not to discuss how and why he won the title. There are 2 threads for that...use them and let's stick to the topic here !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Congratulations to Seb, I am somewhat happy for him, but very gutted for Alonso. He obviously drove superiorly earlier this year, and showed great skill, but at the right time, Seb and Red Bull knuckled down and briefly went on a winning streak that was '11-esque, and it was enough to overcome a deficit, that just few races earlier, had looked impossible to break.

While I personally feel as though as Alonso was the driver of the year, I really could vote Massa the winner of comeback of the year, if there were such a title. I am happy for what he has achieved this season, which looked very bland at first.
    :champion: 1990 BTCC-CHAMPION w/ 207 points and 9 race wins :burnout:
    :champion: 1997 BTCC-Total Cup for Privateer's CHAMPION :burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great job Seb, I think we may have a driver who can keep up with Fangio from the 50's.
    Time will tell, but off to a really good start.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As I am a Mclaren fan i did not jump up and down with happines when i saw Seb win, it would have been better if alonso won.. However, i will admit it, Vettle isa brilliant driver, his ability as a driver is amazing and i think he has proven that by winning with a car without the diffuser exchaust system. Are we looking at a greatnew German legend?

Grats Sebastian. Looking forward to the 2013 season!

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    What a joke that bieber won the title. He was not even a top 3 driver last year, but thankfully for him his precious car rescued his pathetic ass again. With a dominant car like that and clear nr.1 status in his team, any idiot can win a title, and as he proved, that idiot indeed won the title.
    The most unworthy WDC of last 30 years.
    "signature room for rent"