Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Danica At RCR In Nationwide Possibly ?

Tomorrow is Danica Patrick's last race in the JR Motorsports #7 car.

And JR Motorsports and Danica have not reached any agreement on a part-time schedule. They are focused on the full-time contracts of Regan Smith in the #5 and Cole Whitt in the #7.

Richard Childress Racing has talked with Danica and she may possibly be driving for him in 8-10 Nationwide races next year. She might share the #33 car with Ty Dillon or possible a different car just for her.

This would be weird... Danica in a #33 car... Im still trying to get used to the #10..lol
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well, she's not that hard to find on the track with her GoDaddy livery, that #7 thingy has fade away slowly since she left IndyCar.
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not even sure as to how Danica is still racing. She's an underachieving racer, and has proven this throughout her entire career. I'm not sure as to why anyone would want to take a chance on her especially after getting spanked by Cole W.

Danica is a woman (many would say a boy with a woman's head) and she has "sex appeal." The gimmick of her being a woman will one day wear off, and her sex appeal is definitely taking a hit as a 30 year-old divorcee with a tramp stamp. My point is that she needs to be competitive, which she is not.

I'm just waiting to see her get booted out of NASCAR to crawl back to Indy.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the information..
    collegefootballwinning

The appeal is definitely taking a hit as a 30 year-old divorcee with a tramp stamp. My point is that she needs to be competitive.