Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Missing N.O.T.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    It think little "respect" to the involved people in this beautiful and beloved sport is what is the problem here.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts
    Let the sinless one cast the YES - stone at NOT first!

The "intelligence" has more than one dimension

Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    @bretddog: You seem to be very annoyed by N.O.T... Did it hurt to read his opinion? Did he have comments about "your hero"? Everyone should be allowed to post on this forum as long as they are polite, you can always use the ignore-function if you don't want him to hurt you with his opinions and "5-year old arguments".
    It never hurts to read opinion tommeke. But, as others have stated, the vast majority of N.O.T's postings weren't opinion, they were flagrant insults often directed at people who have given enormously to the sport and who N.O.T didn't even know. And that does hurt.

I never blocked him nor complained about him, preferring instead to challenge him. And in some small way I thought he was mildly entertaining at times. But his absolute and total disregard and disrespect for those actually involved in the sport belie any suggestion that he "loves" the sport of rallying and/or this forum. "Polite" ... yeah right!
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

Liked 80 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    open a beer and relax mate.Its just a forum.
    Maybe if NOT had taken this approach he would not have been banned, he posted some great opinions and thoughts but he was IMO often rude to others with different opinions, we all are here becaucse of our love of the sport, all should be allowed to have an opinion on an open forum like this, but none should be put down by another for expressing a different opinion.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nornbugger
    Maybe if NOT had taken this approach he would not have been banned, he posted some great opinions and thoughts but he was IMO often rude to others with different opinions, we all are here becaucse of our love of the sport, all should be allowed to have an opinion on an open forum like this, but none should be put down by another for expressing a different opinion.
    So what would you suggest,to ban him for ever,to shoot him,or to extract his nails while alive?*
    Just internet mates,we are all different characters,something which annoys you,maybe make me smile,something it is for you rude,for me just not polite.

* my opinion is the admin to install Kimi photo at NOTs avatar,and Nobre as a signature. while he can t move the photos-signature.

Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    * my opinion is the admin to install Kimi photo at NOTs avatar,and Nobre as a signature. while he can t move the photos-signature.
    You want to torture him?

EDIT: the road to humilliation?

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    I rarely comment on personal stuff here, since there are other ways to ask someone to clarify, or to take it easy - they could have approached NOT with those if they did not like his provocations in here!

But in most countries there are freedom of speach, that should also apply here. We are talking about Rally, and not 'important' stuff, like politics or religion!

Lighten up, life is not that serious, at least not in here !!

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Hurry up N.O.T. Time to come back!
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 105 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    I rarely comment on personal stuff here, since there are other ways to ask someone to clarify, or to take it easy - they could have approached NOT with those if they did not like his provocations in here!

But in most countries there are freedom of speach, that should also apply here. We are talking about Rally, and not 'important' stuff, like politics or religion!

Lighten up, life is not that serious, at least not in here !!
    N.O.T can call me and my favourite rally drivers sick dogs, tourists, ladycup drivers, idiots etc. any day. His know-it-all attitude was constantly metered by the responses of everyone else here taking the mickey out of him - nothing wrong with some variety in posting/argument style, and people always cut him down to size when he overstepped.

Viva N.O.T!